- Awards & Upgrades
- Flight Availability
- Flight Timetables
- Flight Status
- Flight Details Seat Map
- Fare Information Travel Information
I subscribe to the pro service, and find it invaluable to search for award availability and routings for flights. While the service does have some limitations, such as searching for Delta award availability, generally, the service is quite useful and certainly worth the annual $99.99 fee.
Probably the coolest feature for beginners is the seat alert feature, where ExpertFlyer will alert you will a specific seat, or a seat within a certain category (window, aisle, etc.) becomes available.
ExpertFlyer takes the hassle out of searching for flights and award availability. Not only does it save you time, but it condenses confusion and makes you the more knowledgable person when it comes to dealing with the airlines. You can apply for an ExpertFlyer subscription HERE.
We are excited to announce that today we are launching several new features in ExpertFlyer.com:
- Flight Timetables
- Aircraft Equipment Change Alerts
- Interline Agreement Information
- Visa, Health & Passport Information
- Shows flights timetable information, both for direct flights and connections, for different airlines between a pair of cities on a specific day or range of days
- Can also search for all flights to or from a specific airport on a given day (*Beta feature, may be slower then the other searches.)
- Ability to search only for non-stop/direct flights or include connecting flights
- Advanced filtering options by airports, airlines, and type of flight
Aircraft Equipment Change Alerts: (Premium Subscribers Only)
- Monitor for changes to the aircraft equipment code returned for the Seat Map of a flight
- No more surprise seat reassignments, ExpertFlyer will periodically check for an equipment change and notify you if a change is made
- Part of the 30 Active alerts allowed at one time in the Premium service.
Interline Agreement Information & Visa, Health & Passport Information:
- Additions to the Travel Information tool
- Interline Agreement search shows the airline codes that have an Interline Agreement with the specified airline
- Visa, Health & Passport Information shows Visa/Entry requirements for travel based on your citizenship and departure country, as well as other country specific information for your destination
We hope you find these new features useful in your travel planning. If you have any questions about using these features please email us at email@example.com
The ExpertFlyer.com Team
What are my favorite features in the new update?
- I love the visa information; sometimes, searching whether you need a visa to enter a country is complicated and confusing. It will be nice to have data in one concise place.
- Alerts for changes in aircraft equipment. The aircraft was supposed to be a 747, but is now a 777? Bummer. Too bad I didn’t know in advance!…oh wait!
- The flight timetable feature is useful because sometimes you want to know all of the flights being flown between a certain city pair or on a certain route, regardless of availability or price.
I think these new updated features add to the value of the subscription, and I certainly think it is worth it for folks looking to fly on the cheap, and with miles and points to subscribe to this service.
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.