This weekend will be blogging conglomerate First2Board’s Seattle Sessions, held at the Sheraton Bellevue, Washington. From the event website:
What Are The Sessions?
In 2013, First2Board launched a boutique series of events called The “City” Sessions. The first event was held in Charleston, South Carolina and in 2014 we move to the Seattle, Washington Area for The Seattle Sessions.
A boutique event, the sessions allow a small group (max 50 people) to gather, share, learn, eat and have fun in a new city every year.
They’ve released their schedule for the weekend, and it looks to be pretty exciting!
Friday August 1st 2014
– Registration and Happy Hour 5-8pm Bellevue Grill, located inside the Sheraton Bellevue
– 1 free drink per registrant (available at Seattle Sessions registration desk in front of Bellevue Grill)
– appetizers (thanks to sponsor, Credit Card Watchdog!)
– additional food and beverage available on a cash basis
Saturday August 2nd 2014
– Breakfast on your own
– Registration 8am – 9am (registration will be located in front of the Ballroom)
– Presentations 9am – 3pm (lunch will be provided around noon for registrants & speakers)
– Future of Flight tour (Optional – those registered will leave hotel at 3pm for 4pm tour)
– Optional Boeing Dinner (must be registered by 7/29/14 by EOD to attend dinner – those registered and not attending Future of Flight tour will leave hotel between 4 – and 4:15 pm. Happy hour from 5-6pm and dinner from 6-8pm
Sunday August 3rd 2014
– Breakfast on your own
– Welcome 9am
– Presentations 9am – noon
Bonnie – Frugal Travel Lawyer
Angelina – Just Another Points Traveler
Jamison – Points Summary
Caroline – Point Princess
Dia – The Deal Mommy
Ari – Award Magic
I know several readers that will be attending, and also several friends I made during the most recent Frequent Traveler University Advanced in Chicago.
Will you be attending this weekend’s Seattle Sessions in Seattle?
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.