The other day, I visited the American Express Centurion Lounge in Las Vegas. To gain access, you must either have an American Express Centurion Card, or a Platinum Card. While this card usually has a $450 annual fee, there is a workaround…the Amerprise Financial American Express Platinum Card with a no-fee first year.
Special benefits designed for Ameriprise clients:
- Exclusive Membership Rewards® program Offer – As an Ameriprise client, you can earn an additional 5,000 Membership Rewards points for every $20,000 in eligible purchases , up to 30,000 additional points per year†
- Introductory annual fee of $0 for the first year, then $450. – A benefit offered to you as an Ameriprise client.†
Additional Platinum Card benefits:
- AIRPORT CLUB ACCESS AND PRIORITY PASS SELECT: The Platinum Card has two complimentary airport lounge programs: Priority PassTM Select‡ and the Airport Club Access Program. ‡ These programs give you access to over 600 domestic and international lounges including the Delta Sky Club® and our CenturionSM lounges‡ (You must enroll to participate in the Priority Pass Select Program).
- $200 Airline Fee Credit: Enroll and select a qualifying airline. Then receive up to $200 a year in statement credits when incidental fees, such as checked bags, in-flight refreshments, and flight-change fees, are charged by the airline to your Platinum Card Account.*‡
- Membership Rewards® Program: Choose rewards from over 500 leading brands in travel, shopping, dining and entertainment.‡
You can apply for the card here. I DO NOT receive any commission or credit through your application or approval.
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.