- Can you do a one-way ticket? Yes.
- Can you do a stopover on round-trip ticket? No.
- Is a stopover allowed anywhere en route? No.
- Is an open-jaw routing allowed? Yes.
- Is a double-open jaw allowed? Yes.
- Is a stopover and open-jaw allowed? Yes.
- Can flights be changed after start of itinerary? Yes.
- Are fuel surcharges imposed? Yes, on British Airways and Iberia.
- Award holds? Yes, for 5 days.
- Is there a phone booking fee? Yes; $50 per passenger.
- 25% Maximum Permitted Milage
- For all routings, an airline must have a published fare/routing between the two cities.
- No stopovers or ground transportation within the country of origin are permitted on international routes
Pros and Cons
- Terrific agents
- No fees to change dates.
- 5 day holds.
- No redeposit fees for Executive Platinum members.
- You can’t stopover anywhere.
- Limited airlines available for booking online.
- Very high fuel charges on British Airways/Iberia flights.
1-800-882-8880 (Hours: 24/7, 365)
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.