The 75,000 Membership Rewards Points bonus for signing up for the American Express Business Premier Rewards Gold card is back! This is one of the highest publicly available offers seen on this card, and if you haven’t applied before, this could be the perfect opportunity.
This card earns…
- 3x on airfares purchased directly through the airline
- 2x on purchases for advertising in select media, shipping, at gas stations, and made directly from select computer hardware, software, and cloud computing providers
This offer, unlike previous offers, is done in “stages” depending on your spending level.
- When you spend $5,000 within 3 months, you’ll get 25,000 Membership Rewards points.
- When you spend more than $5,000 within 3 months, you’ll get 50,000 Membership Rewards points.
- When you spend $10,000 or more within 3 months, you’ll get 75,000 Membership Rewards points.
How do you get this offer?
- Click on this link.
- You may need to open up the link in an incognito web browser, and refresh your screen multiple times. You may also need to switch browser, refresh you cookies and history, and keep cycling through the link for the offer to appear.
- Alternatively, you can call Amex directly, tell them you saw the offer online and would like to apply by phone, to see what they say.
Here’s the fine print of the offer
- If you’ve had this product within the last 12 months, you’re not eligible for this offer.
- The annual fee of $195 is waived the first year.
- This is a business card and not a personal card, so you’ll need a valid business name and EIN/SSN to apply.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.