Each year, AAA offers fee-free gift cards twice a year – once traditionally during the May/June graduation period, and the second during the Thanksgiving/Christmas time period.
Through December 31, you can receive Visa gift cards for no fee at AAA locations.
Some notes behind this:
- You need to be an AAA member to participate in this offer.
- The purchase of gift cards is tracked, as reported by various folks I’ve spoken too.
- Most locations I’ve seen will allow you to purchase the cards with a credit card.
- The maximum load per gift card is $500.
- You can set a pin for each card, which is beneficial when using with other loading mechanisms.
- This is an in-store offer only; you cannot purchase any gift cards over the phone or online.
I took part in this offer in May, and met the spending requirement on many of my newly applied credit cards. If you aren’t a AAA member, this may be a perfect excuse to apply – besides, you can receive AAA discounts on many day to day purchases and travel stays, too!
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.