For those looking to earn airline and hotel elite status quickly, one of the ways is to purchase a Founders Card membership. Founders Card advertises themselves as an “elite membership” where members buy into the program and receive benefits from participating merchants.
Now through December 15, you can purchase a Founders Card membership for $395 and receive a $100 American Express Gift Card using code Amex100. So, essentially, membership only costs you $295!
Here’s a summary of some of the most popular membership benefits:
Elite status benefits include:
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Silver Elite status
- Hertz Complimentary Hertz #1 Club Gold or #1 Club Gold FIVE STAR® membership.
- Hilton HHonors™ Gold Status Membership.
- 5% off most American Airlines airfares
- 5% off most JetBlue airfares
- Up to 15% off travel between US, Australia, and New Zealand on Qantas. Discounts are available on most classes of service.
- 10% off most roundtrip US, UK & Canada originating airfares on British Airways.
- Ritz Carlton
- Park Hyatt
- Four Seasons
- Mandarin Oriental
If you’re a frequent traveler, I can easily see folks saving money by having this membership:
- Hilton Gold status is valuable for free breakfasts.
- American Airlines Executive Platinums typically spend over $5,000 on airfare a year. You can get back $250 just by spending $5,000 on airfare with American.
- One paid round-trip fare in Business Class on Qantas can get your your Founders Card membership fee back in savings.
You can apply for the card here. Make sure to use the promotion code Amex100 to receive your $100 Amex gift card!
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.