I’m considering making some t-shirts of things frequent travelers know and love (or hate), to add a little humor to the routine. As much as travel is frustrating, we love to poke fun at the things that keep us coming back flight after flight, or stay after stay.
Over the past few days, I’ve come up with a few of what I think are good, catchy phrases (if they’re not, I won’t take the credit…). These are purely meant to be humorous, and opinions are my own.
- Why am I #50 on the upgrade list?
- I paid $5,000 for this ticket, and all I got were these stupid miles.
- Newark is not New York.
- The folks in Atlanta told me to.
- Bring back the cookie!
- American runs on 500 mile upgrades.
- Warm nuts. Enough said.
- My best friend’s name is McDonnell Douglas.
- Boarding Group A is my First Class
- Does your boarding pass say First Class? No? Sit down.
- Gate lice. It’s contagious!
- If you haven’t stayed at the Vendome, you haven’t lived.
- I make a habit of visiting Regency Clubs on weekends for free points.
- I wish the 5th of everything was free.
I’d like to come up with a few more phrases to add to the list, but need your help. Comment below with your suggestions on some t-shirt slogans. I’ll look at the list, and I’ll award my favorite post with a free one-session GoGo WiFi pass!
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals!Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.