I’ve collected a few interesting stories across the internet – some shocking, some useful, and some just plane funny.
- Airports aren’t as secure as you think they are. I’ve always wondered how easy it would be for someone from a restaurant to smuggle a knife onto a plane, or how well screened the cleaning crews are.
- How to Survive a Plane Crash. It’s something that’s gone through my mind more than once, but I have to remind myself flying is one of the safest modes of transportation.
- A flight diverts to Chicago not due to a medical emergency, weather or a terroristic threat, but because of an overworked pilot.
- Tickets are still available for the mini Aviation Geek Fest in Seattle February 21-22. You can get your tickets here.
- Easy Jet has re-done their livery. Now, it looks only slightly unlike a traffic cone.
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals!Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.