It’s been an interesting past few days in the travel world, so check out these stories you may have missed.
- Hyatt Hotels has received a BBB- credit rating from Morningstar, and another firm downgraded them from “neutral” to “underperforming.” The chain is one of the smallest major hotel groups, and is trying to rapidly expand and meet demand.
- Here’s 7 countries where Americans can study, in English, for free, or near free. If you’re a college student, and haven’t studied abroad, or at least taken a trip abroad during your college years, you need to do so. It’s an eye opening experience, and will be more valuable than all four years of your undergraduate career.
- Paris is putting a lockdown on the the famous “Love Locks” tradition. This is appropriately timed for Valentine’s Day?
- There’s a restaurant that picked up all of their diners tabs – all $5,182.19 of it.
- Skiplegged, the startup that prices hidden city airfares, has settled part of the lawsuit with Orbitz. United isn’t backing off, though.
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals!Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.