Starting May 1, IHG is offering a 50% off points rate at select hotels in Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean. While there are no properties available here in the US, some are close enough to make an excuse for weekend trip. 😉
WHAT: Get 50 percent off IHG® Rewards Club Reward Nights
WHEN: Book noon EST May 1 – noon EST May 8, 2015 for stays May 1 – May 31, 2015
WHERE: At participating IHG hotels in resort destinations across Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean:
- Holiday Inn Resort Acapulco, Mexico
- Holiday Inn Resort Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Holiday Inn Express Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Holiday Inn Express Los Cabos, Mexico
- Crowne Plaza Acapulco, Mexico
- InterContinental Cancun, Mexico *
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba, Aruba
- InterContinental Playa Bonita Panamá, Panama
* Even though there will be a change to the Reward Night point requirement for the InterContinental Hotel in Cancun on May 1.The 50% off Reward Night is for the previous point requirement which will be half off 25,000 points not half off 30,000 points – which is the new point requirement starting May 1.
The Best Properties in this Offer
The best properties to redeem in this offer is the InterContinental Playa Bonita Panamá at 15,000 points (with the half off) and the InterContinental Cancun, which will be 12,500 points per night (at the half off). Another great option is the Crowne Plaza Acapulco which will only end up being 5,000 points per night.
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals!Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.