Let’s take a look at some stories around the web this week that are both educational and amusing:
- Here’s a great guide on whether you can use Uber or Lyft when you arrive into an airport? I once wrote a “guide” on how you can get an Uber at airports that don’t allow it, though that’s completely at your own risk.
- Outrageous minibar fees include $80 bag of chocolates and $25 bottles of water…
- JFK’s iconic terminal is to become the TWA Flight Center Hotel.
- Passengers post oxygen mask selfies after a plane makes an emergency landing. I think I’d be fearing for my life instead…But first…let me take a selfie!
- “Eau de Lav” — the next premium airline class!
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.