I’m a huge fanboy of Kimpton Hotels – mostly because I really like the way that they treat their Inner Circle members, which is the top status in their loyalty program.
Annually Inner Circle requires 14 stays or 40 nights – something very easily achievable thanks to Kimpton’s new Double Stay Credit offer valid by booking by October 25.
Here are the highlights of being a Kimpton Inner Circle member and why I think it’s worth pursuing this level:
- You get a free night in each on of their new hotels., along with a $50 food and beverage credit.
- Room upgrades – while these technically include suites, I find that most hotels will proactively upgrade you to a suite without even asking.
- Late checkout priority
- Welcome amenity
- Complimentary Chef’s taste appetizer at the hotel restaurant
- Greater rewards availability – there really is! Plus, it doesn’t take too much effort to earn these free nights, either.
- Exclusive access to Kimpton’s CEO
Now, it’s worth noting that Kimpton has been acquired by IHG Hotels. This is the reason I haven’t stayed in any Kimpton hotels this year on paid nights – I simply don’t know the state of the program and where things are going. That said, with a double stay credit offer, things could get interesting…and I’d honestly debating mattress running just to earn this status again.
Instead of 14 stays, you’d just need 7 for Inner Circle!
- Get away October 22, 2015 – February 29, 2016
- Book by October 25, 2015
- Rates & days of the week vary by hotel
- 14-day cancellation
- Blackout dates apply
- Subject to availability
- At participating hotels
VALID FOR STAYS: October 22, 2015 – February 29, 2016
BOOK BEFORE: Oct 25 2015
PROMO CODE: KNOCK
Most hotels seem to be participating in this offer, though you’ll find a few that aren’t so it’s worth checking out the full list and booking HERE.
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals!Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.