Once a year, Kimpton puts on a sale whereby you can receive double stay credit for each stay you book.
Kimpton’s top tier status, Inner Circle, only needs 14 stays – so, theoretically, by using this Double Stay Credit sale, you could stay 7 independent nights at Kimpton hotels and receive Inner Circle status. Inner Circle, in my opinion, is one of the best hotel elite status levels there is.
Here’s the details on the double stay credit sale:
- It’s for 3 days only, ending October 16.
- Stay dates are through February 28, 2017.
- Rates start at $119 – which does appear to be a bit higher than previous double stay credit sales.
- It’s only at participating hotels and there are blackout dates.
- You must be a Kimpton Karma member to join (it’s free to join!)
You can book the sale HERE.
Just right off the bat, you’ll get several perks by joining Kimpton Karma:
- Free WiFi and $10 ($15 in NYC) minibar/bar credit for all our Karma Rewards members
- Nightly hosted evening wine hour
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service
- Yoga mat in every room
- Complimentary PUBLIC bikes
- …Even more wellness perks
Here’s a list of several Kimpton hotels you can check out reviews for:
- Kimpton Palladian in Seattle
- Kimpton Lorien in Alexandria
- Kimpton Amara in Sedona
- Kimpton Cypress in Cupertino
If you value Inner Circle status, jump on this sale!
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.