If you haven’t attended a Frequent Traveler University before, you really should.
Our next event is in Seattle, WA in February, and we’ve got a ton of great speakers lined up:
- Greg Davis-Kean (Frequent Miler)
- Matthew Klint (Live and Let’s Fly)
- Rene de Lambert (Renés Points)
- Tiffany Funk (One Mile at a Time)
- Gilbert Ott (God Save the Points)
- Stefan Krasowski (Rapid Travel Chai)
- John O’Gorman (Laptop Travel)
There’s some new sessions, too:
- What You Don’t Know about Stopovers
- Recent Changes to the MileagePlus Program
- Advanced British Airways Executive Club
- How to Visit Necker Island on 1 Million+ Points
- Asia Airports Transiting: What to do on your Layover
- The New World of Hyatt
- Membership Clubs for Travel Benefits
Save $20 Today Only!
It’s Black Friday, so how could we not offer a discount?
Use code FTUSEABFRIDAY to save $20, valid until midnight EST November 25th.
Here’s the link to register, if you don’t already have it. Make sure you plug in the discount code prior to registering, and ensure it shows up on your final total due.
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.