There’s a nice deal on Amazon right now for the WallyBags 52 Inch Garmentote Tri-Fold with Shoulder Strap. It retails for $199, but for the next few hours, you can grab this bag for $114. The WallyBags Garmentote sale is only going on for the next few hours, so grab it while you can.
Here’s the description, on Amazon:
Look sharp wherever you go. Carry-on approved, this lightweight and compact shoulder strap garment bag with interior wallylock hanger clamp keeps your clothes wrinkle-free. Tri-fold design makes it easy to pack and transport suit and dress length clothing. Plus multiple pockets have plenty of room for folded clothes, shoes, and accessories. Sleek and stylish smart polyester is durable and water repellent, providing all weather protection. Superior construction guarantees long-lasting performance. Three year limited warranty. Dimensions are 52 inchx22 inchx3 inch
- 1680 Denier Smart Polyester
- 52″ high
- 22″ wide
- Patented GarmenTote design fits easily in overhead compartments, meets carry-on requirements for most airlines, and accommodates various length garments for men and women
- Patented WallyLock secures your own hangers at the top of the bag for quick and easy packing, and holds up to 4 or more garments while keeping clothes neat and wrinkle free
- Multiple exterior pockets including extra large padded tote pocket for folded clothes, shoes, and accessories
- Full length zippered door opening allows for easy access to a lined interior, with two removable roll bars to secure clothing and help prevent wrinkles
- Comfortable shoulder strap, carrying handles, and ID holder, along with side clips that hold bag together when folded
This is a really decent deal on a garment bag, if you need one of high quality. The Wallybags Garmentote bag sale is only in effect for the next few hours.
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.