There’s three items that I rely on heavily for traveling, which I think is worth passing on. These travel gadgets are always carried in my briefcase, and pretty much no matter where you see me, I’ll have them with me.
How many times have you been to a hotel where you plug in your phone next to your bed and it hardly reaches the nightstand. Many hotels have outlets buried in obscure locations, and charging cables as they are are only so long. With an extender cable, you simply attach it to the end of your current cell phone cord, and you all of a sudden have a longer cable – now you can plugin to whatever the nearest outlet you find is, and then have the cord reach wherever you need to. It’s a must have travel gadget.
No matter where I’m going, I always carry the Tumi Universal Adapter. It has every combination of outlets from across the world, all in one device. You simply push a button as to which outlet adapter you need, and the plugs extend out. It’s super easy to use, and, more importantly, compact – you don’t have to deal with multiple pieces, adapters or chargers. Just take this one adapter with you and you have everything in on place. I keep it in my briefcase and it takes up no room – that way I don’t forget it when I travel I internationally.
Bestseller universal adapters
- LeYi iPhone 6s/ 6 Case, iPhone 7 Case, iPhone 8 Case with Tempered Glass Screen Protector [2Pack], Military Grade Protective Phone Case with Ring Car Mount Kickstand for Apple iPhone 6/6s/7/8, Red
- Newseego Compatible with iPhone Cable Protector Charger Saver Cute Animal Cable Accessory-4 Pack
- iPhone 6 6S 7 8 Case, Caka iPhone 6S Glitter Case with Tempered Glass Screen Protector Bling Flowing Floating Luxury Glitter Sparkle Soft TPU Liquid Case for iPhone 6 6S 7 8 (4.7 inch) (Rose Gold)
- 10" Selfie Ring Light with 50" Extendable Tripod Stand & Flexible Phone Holder for Live Stream/Makeup, UBeesize Mini Desktop Led Camera Ringlight for YouTube Video, Compatible with iPhone/Android
- LeYi iPhone 6s/ 6 Case, iPhone 7 Case, iPhone 8 Case with Tempered Glass Screen Protector [2Pack], Military Grade Protective Phone Case with Ring Car Mount Kickstand for Apple iPhone 6/6s/7/8, Black
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been stuck on a plane without power outlets where I need to charge my device. Or walking around a city with a low battery, where I constantly need to stay connected. I have a small Mophie battery pack that will get me a full charge on my cell phone I carry in my briefcase. It’s small enough to fit into a pocket or jacket and takes up very little room. I’ve had a great experience with the Mophie battery pack, and it’s really durable enough to withstand drops, and really does provide a full charge to a device that’s on empty. I don’t travel without it.
Bestseller portable battery packs
- INIU Portable Charger, 10000mAh Power Bank, 4.8A High-Speed 2 USB Ports with Flashlight Battery Pack, Ultra Compact Phone Charger Compatible with Iphone XS X 8 7 6 Samsung Galaxy S9 Note 9 iPad Tablet
- Anker PowerCore 10000, One of The Smallest and Lightest 10000mAh External Batteries, Ultra-Compact Portable Charger, High-Speed Charging Technology Power Bank for Iphone, Samsung Galaxy and More
- Anker PowerCore 5000 Portable Charger, Ultra-Compact 5000mAh External Battery with Fast-Charging Technology, Power Bank for iPhone, Ipad, Samsung Galaxy and More
- Anker PowerCore 26800 Portable Charger, 26800mAh External Battery with Dual Input Port and Double-Speed Recharging, 3 USB Ports for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Android and Other Smart Devices
What travel gadgets do you always carry with you?
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.