If you haven’t heard already, Hyatt has revamped their loyalty program – what used to be Hyatt Gold Passport is now World of Hyatt. As part of this transition, the nice folks at Hyatt reached out to me to offer up a Hyatt Globalist status giveaway to one lucky reader!
Hyatt Globalist is the top-most tier you can receiver at Hyatt including many benefits:
- Receive 30% Bonus Points on all eligible purchases
- Stay connected with complimentary premium Internet where available
- Quench your thirst with a bottle of water daily
- Enjoy an upgraded room based on availability at check-in, up to standard suites
- Expedite check-in at a dedicated area reserved for elite members
- Extend your stay until 4:00 PM upon request (subject to availability at some locations)
- Enjoy complimentary parking on free night awards (available where parking can be charged to your room)
- Relax in the Club lounge with continental breakfast and evening hors d’oeuvres daily. Or, enjoy complimentary full breakfast daily for each registered guest (up to 2 adults and 2 children) at Hyatt hotels and resorts without a Club lounge.
- Receive priority access to available rooms when checking in early
- Enjoy waived resort fees on free night awards and eligible rates
- Ensure a room is available at Hyatt hotels up to 48 hours in advance (blackout dates apply)
- Enjoy two complimentary United ClubTM one-time passes annually
- Share your in-hotel benefits with your Guest of Honor when transferring an eligible award
New this year is also a tiered system of extra rewards you can earn, including top tier Category 7 free nights:
How to Enter the Contest
Perform ALL of the actions below to enter.
- Visit this contest entry link. You’ll be given a chance to share the contest – the more you share, the more entries you get to win!
- Enter your email, and confirm your subscription to The Forward Cabin. You’ll receive a confirmation email, in which you must click the confirmation link inside.
- Like The Forward Cabin on Facebook.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Follow me on Instagram.
You must perform all of the actions above to enter! The contest is purely at my discretion, and a single winner will be chosen. The contest ends on April 30th at midnight EST. The contest may be removed for any reason at any time, either at my discretion, or Hyatt’s.
Note: The following benefits will not be awarded to the winner, since these are considered “Earned”: Category 1-7 free night, 4 suite upgrades, My Hyatt Concierge & lowered nights requirement for the subsequent year.
A special thank you to Hyatt for offering up this great opportunity to one lucky reader!
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.