Each day, I compile the best flight, hotel and all around travel deals from the web. Under each section, you will find a variety of links that will take you to websites that first published these deals, many of which have information on how you can book. You will see a new post every day with updated deals, so be sure to check back often enough to not miss out!
Really Good Travel Deals
If you haven’t considered before, I highly recommend enrolling in Founder’s Card, which gets you a ton of travel discounts:
- 20% off Virgin Atlantic tickets to the UK, originating in the US or Canada, plus complimentary Flying Club Silver Elite status after just one flight.
- 5-25% off Cathay Pacific flights, plus complimentary Marco Polo Silver Tier status.
- 5-10% off most Virgin America fares.
- Up to 10% British Airways flights originating in the US, UK, or Canada.
- Save between 8-20% on Qantas flights from the US to either Australia or New Zealand.
- 5-10% off Emirates flights originating in the US.
- Up to 14% off Singapore Airlines flights, originating in the US.
- Up to 5% off JetBlue flights.
- ...and TONS more. Seriously – this is just a small sampling of the discounts, offers and perks.
Check out the benefits or get the card here. There’s a limited time discount for readers of The Forward Cabin, you won’t want to miss. I’ve been a member for several years, and have gotten more value than the membership fee is, so it’s a no-brainer for me, and most people.
- Best Western Mytton Fold, UK $36
- Fairmont Jaipur, India $104
- El San Juan by Hilton, Puerto Rico $327
- Red Rock Resort, Las Vegas $49
- Pod 39, New York City $27
- Aer Lingus – $291: New York / Newark – Barcelona, Spain. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- British Airways – $853: Phoenix – Mumbai, India. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- KLM Royal Dutch – $564: Los Angeles – Bristol, England. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [Summer Fare] American – $378: Boston – Anchorage, Alaska (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $422: Miami – Milan, Italy. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Condor – $590: Portland – Venice, Italy. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Korean Air – $718: Seattle – Phuket, Thailand. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- jetBlue – $287: Philadelphia – Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $166: San Francisco – Houston, Texas (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $86: Chicago – Austin, Texas (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- jetBlue – $136: New York – Denver (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $124: Washington D.C. – Dallas (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $293: New York – St. Croix, US Virgin Islands. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Practical Travel Tips: Tel Aviv, Israel
- United – $519: Phoenix / Dallas – Santiago, Chile. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Mileage Run Deals
- UA PVG-ORD Mid Apr $550 3.3cpm (AA higher)
- UA: SAN-CLT $163ai (3cpm)
- UA: ORD-RNO $120 ~3cpm
- MF: JFK-PEK US$1,152 rt
- AM: ICN-various South America from $300
- KL/DL: Billund – NY 265 EUR
- UA: SFO-LAS-SFO $56.40 Same Day Turn 5/10
- MU LAX-SYD $647 AI, 3 stops in China
- UA – IAH-SIN rt 3.7cpm
- UA: LAX-MIA $236 RT 5/16 4.0 cpm
- AC / UA / others – LAX-CPH ~400USD
- UA: SFO-HND $570 April 11,850 PQM (4.8 cpm)
- AA: BOS – BGI $175 RT in April / June
- OW: PHL to MADnonstop $490 through mid-June
- Dl: Yul-pvg c$769 rt
Premium Class Fare Deals
- Sri Lankan : BAH-CGK $856 RT / BOM-CGK $653
- Delta : ANC-MEX $944 RT
- AC/ANA: YVR-TPE Business $1950
- Hu: Sjc-bkk $2,567
- Pr YYZ-BKK $2568cdn
- EY buy J fly F deals – from USD 1,900 RT (for MOW-DEL)
- China Eastern : KIX-MLE $1,100 RT
- Aa : Yvr-sjo $789 US r/t
- La Compagnie: EWR-CDG $1,200 RT (Summer 2017)
- BA WT + TXL-SFO 575 GBP R/T Sep – Mar
- DL: ATL-MAD $2400 July-Sep, Wed. departures only
- VS Upper Class MAN-BOS £999
- SkyTeam JFK/BOS/MIA to MAD in PE $607+
- British Airways: IKA-AUS $1,695 RT
- Qr: Hel-lhr-doh-dxb 1480eur/1264gbp
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.