When traveling, it’s always important to carry your passport in a secure case – so it doesn’t get damaged, lost and to prevent it from being stolen. For me, my favorite passport holder is the Zoppen RFID Travel Wallet & Documents Organizer Zipper Case.
Here’s why this is my favorite passport holder:
- It’s made of durable quality — Constructed of High-Density Nylon fabric, Stone-Wash, Water-Proof
- It has RFID blocking ability — Safe your privacy and protect your personal information with NO-Skimming unauthorized scan under frequence 13.56 Mhz
- It’s got plenty of room — 2 passport pouch, 1 boarding pass pocket, 1 pen holder, 2 zipper bags, 6 card slots, 1 mesh bag, 1 keychain (removable)
- It’s easy to organize things inside — plenty space for storing your travel essentials such as passport, boarding pass, tickets, invoice, pen, checkbook, money, coin, keys and shipping documents
- You can use it for a lot of different things — use removable Wristlet could easy carry-on with you and removable keychain also does the job for your convenience
With this passport holder, you can put in multiple passports, enough for a whole family, as well as all your frequent traveler cards, credit cards, other IDs and more. It zips up to keep everything secure, and has a nice carrying strap if you’re going to pull it out of a briefcase.
For me, this passport holder stays in my briefcase and I only pull it out when I’m asked for ID, etc., that way I always know where my passport is at all times.
I recommend giving this case a look – it’s cheap, durable, and allows you to keep your passport organized at all times.
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.