Each day, I compile the best flight, hotel and all around travel deals from the web. Under each section, you will find a variety of links that will take you to websites that first published these deals, many of which have information on how you can book. You will see a new post every day with updated deals, so be sure to check back often enough to not miss out!
Really Good Travel Deals
- 20% off Virgin Atlantic tickets to the UK, originating in the US or Canada, plus complimentary Flying Club Silver Elite status after just one flight.
- 5-25% off Cathay Pacific flights, plus complimentary Marco Polo Silver Tier status.
- 5-10% off most Virgin America fares.
- Up to 10% British Airways flights originating in the US, UK, or Canada.
- Save between 8-20% on Qantas flights from the US to either Australia or New Zealand.
- 5-10% off Emirates flights originating in the US.
- Up to 14% off Singapore Airlines flights, originating in the US.
- Up to 5% off JetBlue flights.
- ...and TONS more. Seriously – this is just a small sampling of the discounts, offers and perks.
Check out the benefits or get the card here. There’s a limited time discount for readers of The Forward Cabin, you won’t want to miss. I’ve been a member for several years, and have gotten more value than the membership fee is, so it’s a no-brainer for me, and most people.
- Best Western Hotel de Madrid, Nice France $40
- Das Triest, Vienna Austria $163
- Horseshoe Bay Resort, TX $91
- Crowne Plaza Kanazawa, Japan $39
- Hyatt Regency Ahmedabad $60
- [Summer Fare] United – $194: San Francisco – Chicago (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- The Shorthaul – Alaska / United – $124: San Francisco – Portland, Oregon (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Summer Shorthaul – American – $166: Washington D.C. – Nantucket, Massachusetts. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $106: Phoenix – Portland, Oregon (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $192: Dallas – Eugene, Oregon (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Thomas Cook – $400: Miami / New York – Manchester, England. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Air Canada – $636: Seattle – Algiers, Algeria. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $307: Boston – Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [Summer Fare] Iberia / British Airways – $551: Philadelphia – Athens, Greece. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- jetBlue – $228: Los Angeles – New York (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Visit 2 Cities – Icelandair – $458: Chicago – London, England and Reykjavik, Iceland. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Delta – $322: New York – Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Avianca – $545: Washington D.C. – Iguazu Falls, Brazil. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [Premium Economy] China Airlines – Starting $930: New York / Los Angeles / San Francisco – Asia. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Mileage Run Deals
- UA: LAX – BKK 3.3 cpm – Multiple dates in Oct, Nov, Dec (Mon-Tue departure)
- DL: AA hubs -Tokyo $560 RT
- Nh: Yvr-pvg us$495/ca$659
- 4U: TXL/CGN – MIA for $149/139 ow
- ATL – CUN Only $260 for Economy or @ $400 for Business Class, United
- DL: HKG – JFK via SEA May 2.7 CPM $488
- AA: DL Hubs – CDG/AMS/MXP/FCO etc $381+ AI RT
- CA: PEK-UCB US$44 RT Up to 1.05cpk
- UA PVG-ORD Mid Apr $550 3.3cpm (AA higher)
- UA: ORD-RNO $120 ~3cpm
- MF: JFK-PEK US$1,152 rt
- AM: ICN-various South America from $300
- KL/DL: Billund – NY 265 EUR
- UA: SFO-LAS-SFO $56.40 Same Day Turn 5/10
Premium Class Fare Deals
- Dl sin-nrt r/t $598
- Ba/aa : Alg – san $1,794 rt
- Qatar/ SriLankan : CMB-IAH $2,312 RT
- ST/OW GVA/ZRH-YYZ/YUL Business $1450-1490 rt
- STO – ZNZ; QR ~1700 USD Return
- QR ARN-KBV R/T 1264 in J
- Dl/af/kl: Jfk-acc $1986 rt
- Tk arn-bkk 1300usd
- AZ sale ex-UK 14-18 Apr
- UA: SFO – MAN $2000 RT in P
- SV MXP-CGK ow start from 477 in J
- SQ IAH-SIN Premium Economy $1197 (25k miles)
- CI April Sale 14-17 April
- AM: JFK-PTY $645 RTN Business
- Hainan Business Class: SJC to China, starting at $1,857 … ~$2,300
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals!Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.