Each day, I compile the best flight, hotel and all around travel deals from the web. Under each section, you will find a variety of links that will take you to websites that first published these deals, many of which have information on how you can book. You will see a new post every day with updated deals, so be sure to check back often enough to not miss out!
Really Good Travel Deals
If you haven’t considered before, I highly recommend enrolling in Founder’s Card, which gets you a ton of travel discounts:
- 20% off Virgin Atlantic tickets to the UK, originating in the US or Canada, plus complimentary Flying Club Silver Elite status after just one flight.
- 5-25% off Cathay Pacific flights, plus complimentary Marco Polo Silver Tier status.
- 5-10% off most Virgin America fares.
- Up to 10% British Airways flights originating in the US, UK, or Canada.
- Save between 8-20% on Qantas flights from the US to either Australia or New Zealand.
- 5-10% off Emirates flights originating in the US.
- Up to 14% off Singapore Airlines flights, originating in the US.
- Up to 5% off JetBlue flights.
- ...and TONS more. Seriously – this is just a small sampling of the discounts, offers and perks.
Check out the benefits or get the card here. There’s a limited time discount for readers of The Forward Cabin, you won’t want to miss. I’ve been a member for several years, and have gotten more value than the membership fee is, so it’s a no-brainer for me, and most people.
- Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik, Croatia $60-463
- Sheraton Porto Alegre, Brazil $55
- Four Points by Sheraton St. Louis – Fairview Heights $46
- Days Inn Elk Grove Village Chicago OHare $17-29
- Hilton New York Grand Central $129 Suite
- Hotel sales with Accor, Best Western, Caesars, Choice, Fairmont, Hilton, Intercontinental, Lowes, Marriott, Radisson, Wyndham and Others
- jetBlue – $273: New York – Grenada. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- jetBlue – Starting $19.20 ONE-WAY Flash Sale (Example: Long Beach – San Francisco for $19.20).
- American – $116: Phoenix – Chicago (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- British Airways – $667: San Francisco – Berlin, Germany. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [Summer Fare] Delta – $695: Portland – Brussels, Belgium. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- British Airways / Iberia – $485: Miami – Geneva, Switzerland. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Iberia – Starting $492: Philadelphia – Tenerife / Mallorca / Ibzia / Valencia / Bilbao / Malaga, Spain. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Asiana – $514: Seattle – Manila, Philippines. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Avianca – $623: Boston – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $156: Los Angeles – Chicago (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Aeromexico – Starting $188: Dallas – Cancun / Acapulco / Cabo San Lucas / Mazatlan / Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Asiana – $675: New York – Phuket, Thailand. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $625: Washington D.C. – Hong Kong. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Mileage Run Deals
- AM: SFO-Mexico Beaches $190-$215 RT
- F9: MSP-CLE $58 r/t
- SJC-Sin Delta 18077 Miles 3.95 cpm Wed-Sun
- DL: SJC-PEK from $503 RT (3d min stay) 3.0-3.7cpm
- UA: IAD-DFW May RT SD $123 2352 PQM (5.3 cpm)
- UA: CVG-HKG $1000 rt & 5.64cpm
- UA: ICN-GRU $707 RT 2.9cpm
- UA: LAX – BKK 3.3 cpm – Multiple dates in Oct, Nov, Dec (Mon-Tue departure)
- DL: AA hubs -Tokyo $560 RT
- Nh: Yvr-pvg us$495/ca$659
- 4U: TXL/CGN – MIA for $149/139 ow
- ATL – CUN Only $260 for Economy or @ $400 for Business Class, United
- DL: HKG – JFK via SEA May 2.7 CPM $488
- AA: DL Hubs – CDG/AMS/MXP/FCO etc $381+ AI RT
- CA: PEK-UCB US$44 RT Up to 1.05cpk
Premium Class Fare Deals
- QF/EK: NZ-BKK/SIN $1380USD Return
- Star: Biz SAN/DEN/DFW/MIA/CLT/PHL to LHR ~$2200 all in RT June-Aug
- Cairo-Manila on Kuwait Air $574 a.i.
- DCA-NZ ticketed DL, most flights on VA – $4522
- DL: CMB-JFK RT Business Class – USD 1660
- CA ex DE is back (but fares are higher: Oz is EUR 1838, used to be EUR 1500/1600)
- Skyteam: YVR-CDG/AMS Z (2pax RT) $4188 USD
- Ua: Sfo – hkg (p) / hkg – tpe – sfo (y) for $2K
- Philippine Airlines : LHR-CEB $1,982 RT
- Turkish : MNL-ACC $1,999 RT
- (First class) Düsseldorf-Singapore, Tokyo R/T, Etihad Airways, from 3.225 EUR p. p.
- Tg: Kul – bkk – dxb – $812
- AC: YVR-EWR r/t in J as low as US$944
- UA: HNL/KOA-UIO r/t in biz for $1,350
- United : YVR-CUN $685 (CAD 920)
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.