Each day, I compile the best flight, hotel and all around travel deals from the web. Under each section, you will find a variety of links that will take you to websites that first published these deals, many of which have information on how you can book. You will see a new post every day with updated deals, so be sure to check back often enough to not miss out!
Really Good Travel Deals
If you haven’t considered before, I highly recommend enrolling in Founder’s Card, which gets you a ton of travel discounts:
- 20% off Virgin Atlantic tickets to the UK, originating in the US or Canada, plus complimentary Flying Club Silver Elite status after just one flight.
- 5-25% off Cathay Pacific flights, plus complimentary Marco Polo Silver Tier status.
- 5-10% off most Virgin America fares.
- Up to 10% British Airways flights originating in the US, UK, or Canada.
- Save between 8-20% on Qantas flights from the US to either Australia or New Zealand.
- 5-10% off Emirates flights originating in the US.
- Up to 14% off Singapore Airlines flights, originating in the US.
- Up to 5% off JetBlue flights.
- ...and TONS more. Seriously – this is just a small sampling of the discounts, offers and perks.
Check out the benefits or get the card here. There’s a limited time discount for readers of The Forward Cabin, you won’t want to miss. I’ve been a member for several years, and have gotten more value than the membership fee is, so it’s a no-brainer for me, and most people.
- Sixty Two on Grey, St Kilda, Australia $48
- Howard Johnson Express Inn Blackwood NJ $25
- Crown Manor House, Lyndhurst UK $25
- Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur, Malayasia- Suite
- Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi Brazil $60-100
- Visit 3 Cities in One Trip – All Nippon Airways – Starting $358: Los Angeles / Chicago / New York / Newark / San Francisco / Washington D.C. – Bangkok & Kuala Lumpur & Tokyo. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [GONE] $5 off 2 Lyft Rides for Cinco de Mayo
- Practical Travel Tips: Quito, Ecuador
- The Shorthaul – Aeromexico – $199: Dallas – Mexico City, Mexico City. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $256: Baltimore – Havana, Cuba. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [FARE GONE] Summer Fare – Delta – Starting $359: San Francisco / Newark / Boston / Miami / Los Angeles / Philadelphia – Europe. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [Summer Fare] United – $324: Newark – Burbank, California (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [FARE GONE] Summer Fare – Delta – $202: Phoenix – Charlotte (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $362: Seattle / Portland – Honolulu, Hawaii (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $443: Philadelphia – Barcelona, Spain. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [Summer Fare] United – $244: Los Angeles – Fort Lauderdale (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $878: Dallas – Bangalore, India. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [Summer Fare] United – $178: Chicago – San Francisco (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Swiss – $691: Miami – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $595: Newark – Bangkok, Thailand. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Air Canada – $497: Boston – Shanghai, China. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Mileage Run Deals
- <a href='http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-deals/1840840-ua-san-ctu-550-select-dates-aug-nov.html' title='UA: SAN-CTU, UA: SAN-CTU, <$550 for select dates Aug-Nov
- BA European multi-tix discounts
- UA: ATL – FCO ~$360-430 RT in August
- UA/ANA: ORD – SGN $521 (2.9 cpm)
- UA/EVA/ANA: IAH-HKG RT $657 late Aug-Sept
- SAS/*A LAX-LHR RT $724 Aug 2017
- Aer Lingus/Avios LAX-LHR RT $657
- AC/BR: YVR-KHH via ICN, NRT RT $426 or $582 CAD
- BOS-XIY, ~$700 all in during Independence Day week
- ORD-KUL = 19220 mi, 640 USD (3.35 cpm)
- AA: CLE-IAH (and v.v.) for $54 each way, 4cpm (last-minute notice)
- AA: BOS-HKG, 19775 miles, $672, 3.4 cpm, May
- UA DEN-XIY Xi’an China $552.26 r.t. 3.7cpm Sept/Oct
- AA/JL: HKG-NRT-JFK, $550ai, 17173 miles, 3.2cpm
- DL: SFO-SIN $492 a/i (2.8cpm)
Premium Class Fare Deals
- *a/ac – sfo-han usd $2400
- TG: FCO/MIL-SYD (J) Approx £1800
- Avianca : LAX – BOG $881 RT
- Ua pvg-sfo $2430 rt
- LX/LH F ex-LHR to America for $3,200-$3,900 in July/August + Thanksgiving/Christmas
- CGK / DPS to STO/MXP/ZRH/CPH for 2.1 – 2.2 k USD on Thai Business
- Scoot : SIN – CAN $342 RT
- GA:LHR-DPS in F, 2739
- QR: 1424 in J HEL-BKK-HEL in Sep
- Air India : CMB-MXP $1,040 RT
- AC: YYZ-NRT direct $2074USD
- Ba: Ams-bkk $1655
- [Skyteam] KQ (Kenya): DXB-JNB $944 ‘Z’ Class
- Mh/aa cmb-kul-nrt-lax $2431
- (Business) Stockholm/Gothenburg-Bangkok R/T, SWISS, 1.715 EUR / 1.870 USD incl. taxes
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.