Looking for a spacious satchel to carry your luggage? Worry no more. The Tumi Double Expansion Travel Satchel is a strong, functional bag made of the signature Tumi ballistic nylon for durability. An impressive 13of depth is more than you would ask for in a normal safari. Maximize your packing space with the double expansion travel bag. Whether you are planning a weekend away or simply packing for a few days, the bag will serve you well. You can pack shoes, toiletries and enough clothing for a multi-day trip. This is the best Tumi duffel bag, and a great one to take on both domestic or international trips.
Features of the Tumi Double Expansion Travel Satchel
- One of the salient features of the Tumi travel satchel is that it has an accessible front pocket that allows you easy and quick access to essentials during your trip.
- Weighing only 9.8 pounds, the travel accessory is light and convenient.
- The exceptionally strong satchel is made using nylon which is both durable and weather- resistant hence suitable for outdoor apparel.
- Further, the bag has an additional sleeve that you can slip on your wheeled suitcase handle when going away for a longer time.
- Perfect finishing and sturdy zippers that won’t break after a few months of use. It is outright disappointing when one purchases a bag and components keep falling off reducing its functionality. Luckily, that is not the case with the Tumi satchel. Not only is it visually appealing, but it also has durable parts and excellent finishing to guarantee durability.
- It is comfortable enough to stay on the shoulder or carry by hand. The shoulder pad ensures that it does not hurt your shoulder even when carrying a ton in the expansive space.
- It is plastic coated which is excellent as it can keep off stains, dust, dirt and spills.
Why travel using cumbersome bags; elevate your traveling experience with the light, double expansion Tumi satchel, which is the best Tumi duffel bag I use every day for traveling.
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.