Each day, I compile the best flight, hotel and all around travel deals from the web. Under each section, you will find a variety of links that will take you to websites that first published these deals, many of which have information on how you can book. You will see a new post every day with updated deals, so be sure to check back often enough to not miss out!
Really Good Travel Deals
If you haven’t considered before, I highly recommend enrolling in Founder’s Card, which gets you a ton of travel discounts:
- 20% off Virgin Atlantic tickets to the UK, originating in the US or Canada, plus complimentary Flying Club Silver Elite status after just one flight.
- 5-25% off Cathay Pacific flights, plus complimentary Marco Polo Silver Tier status.
- 5-10% off most Virgin America fares.
- Up to 10% British Airways flights originating in the US, UK, or Canada.
- Save between 8-20% on Qantas flights from the US to either Australia or New Zealand.
- 5-10% off Emirates flights originating in the US.
- Up to 14% off Singapore Airlines flights, originating in the US.
- Up to 5% off JetBlue flights.
- ...and TONS more. Seriously – this is just a small sampling of the discounts, offers and perks.
Check out the benefits or get the card here. There’s a limited time discount for readers of The Forward Cabin, you won’t want to miss. I’ve been a member for several years, and have gotten more value than the membership fee is, so it’s a no-brainer for me, and most people.
- Crown Plaza Zhongshan Xiaolan China- Presidential Suite!
- Conrad Hilton Bangkok, Thailand $155
- Hyatt Regency Aurora-Denver Conference Center
- Sixty Two on Grey, St Kilda, Australia $48
- Howard Johnson Express Inn Blackwood NJ $25
- [Summer Fare] Delta / American – Starting $364: Miami / New York / Los Angeles / San Francisco / Boston / Philadelphia – Europe. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Delta – $498: Washington D.C. / Chicago / San Francisco – Manila, Philippines. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Hotel sales with Accor, Best Western, Caesars, Choice, Fairmont, Hard Rocks, Hilton, Intercontinental, Loews, Marriott, Radisson, Starwood, Wyndham and Others
- American – $400: San Francisco – Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $224: New York – Colorado Springs, Colorado (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [FARE GONE] Summer Fare – British Airways / Iberia / Finnair – $391: Chicago – Amsterdam, Netherlands. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [FARE GONE] Summer Fare – American – $414: Washington D.C. / Boston – Paris, France. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [FARE GONE] Air Canada – $431: Seattle / Los Angeles / Portland / San Francisco – Bangkok. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [FARE GONE] Summer Fare – Delta – $386: Chicago – Madrid, Spain. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $174: Phoenix – Myrtle Beach, South Carolina (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [FARE GONE] Summer Fare – Delta – $396: Los Angeles – Madrid, Spain. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $88: Chicago – Denver (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [FARE GONE] United – $96: Miami – Phoenix (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $245: New York – Curacao. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Copa – $266: Boston – San Jose, Costa Rica. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $98: Washington D.C. – Dallas (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Mileage Run Deals
- AA ORD-SWF segment run, $147/5 – October Tuesdays
- AC SEA/LAX/SFO/PDX – BKK $431 AI rt
- UA: mia-phx $96 ai
- UA or *A: SFO/SJC-AMS/FCO/MAD/BCN $386 to $398 RT
- BA: LAX to Austria for $436 Round Trip!
- <a href='http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-deals/1840840-ua-san-ctu-550-select-dates-aug-nov.html' title='UA: SAN-CTU, UA: SAN-CTU, <$550 for select dates Aug-Nov
- BA European multi-tix discounts
- UA: ATL – FCO ~$360-430 RT in August
- UA/ANA: ORD – SGN $521 (2.9 cpm)
- UA/EVA/ANA: IAH-HKG RT $657 late Aug-Sept
- SAS/*A LAX-LHR RT $724 Aug 2017
- Aer Lingus/Avios LAX-LHR RT $657
- AC/BR: YVR-KHH via ICN, NRT RT $426 or $582 CAD
- BOS-XIY, ~$700 all in during Independence Day week
- ORD-KUL = 19220 mi, 640 USD (3.35 cpm)
Premium Class Fare Deals
- Qf/ek bkk – lhr f ~ eur4000
- TG: FCO-MEL/SYD $2350rt
- TK TLL-MIA /SFO 1300(ish) each in J companion fare (other destinations possible)
- TK LON – Asia J Sale : SGN £1362, KUL £1400 plus CGK, MNL, BKK, ICN, HKG £1600+
- Alitalia Business class Cai-Yyz Via Fco $1082
- Alitalia: Cai -FCO -YYZ return $1082
- $1417 Delta (Business) TXL-JFK Round Trip…
- $1417 Delta (Business) TXL-JFK Round Trip…
- DL/AF:JFK -NCE/CDG Biz (Z) fares $2027/rt ai – Sept/Oct
- China Eastern : LED – Tianjin $1,046 RT
- Turkish : HRG-SIN $1,218 RT
- Turkish/ JetBlue Hurghada – PBI $1,612 RT
- HM: TXL – SEZ – 1100 (others from 1400)
- Ba j zag-tpa-arn 1583
- Ac|oz :yvr-sgn $1,899 rt
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.