Each day, I compile the best flight, hotel and all around travel deals from the web. Under each section, you will find a variety of links that will take you to websites that first published these deals, many of which have information on how you can book. You will see a new post every day with updated deals, so be sure to check back often enough to not miss out!
Really Good Travel Deals
If you haven’t considered before, I highly recommend enrolling in Founder’s Card, which gets you a ton of travel discounts:
- 20% off Virgin Atlantic tickets to the UK, originating in the US or Canada, plus complimentary Flying Club Silver Elite status after just one flight.
- 5-25% off Cathay Pacific flights, plus complimentary Marco Polo Silver Tier status.
- 5-10% off most Virgin America fares.
- Up to 10% British Airways flights originating in the US, UK, or Canada.
- Save between 8-20% on Qantas flights from the US to either Australia or New Zealand.
- 5-10% off Emirates flights originating in the US.
- Up to 14% off Singapore Airlines flights, originating in the US.
- Up to 5% off JetBlue flights.
- ...and TONS more. Seriously – this is just a small sampling of the discounts, offers and perks.
Check out the benefits or get the card here. There’s a limited time discount for readers of The Forward Cabin, you won’t want to miss. I’ve been a member for several years, and have gotten more value than the membership fee is, so it’s a no-brainer for me, and most people.
- Wyndham Ankara, Turkey $24
- Four Seasons Vancouver Canada $149
- Crowne Plaza Stamford CT Suite
- Hilton Dallas Park Cities, TX $354 Presidential Suite
- Crowne Plaza Zhongshan Xiaolan China- Presidential Suite!
- The Shorthaul – Alaska Air – $106: San Jose, California – Salt Lake City, Utah (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- The Shorthaul – American – $82: Chicago – Minneapolis (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- The Shorthaul – jetBlue – $189: Fort Lauderdale – Cancun, Mexico. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $564: San Francisco – Xi’an, China. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Finnair – $404: New York – Gothenburg, Sweden. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- The Shorthaul – American / United – $148: Washington D.C. – New Orleans (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $628: Phoenix – Beijing, China. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [Summer Fare] jetBlue – $164: Seattle – Anchorage, Alaska (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $292: Philadelphia – Long Beach, California (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Delta – $417: Los Angeles – St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $856: Dallas – New Delhi, India. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $108: Chicago – Los Angeles (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $202: Miami – Las Vegas (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Alaska Air – $254: New York – Portland, Oregon (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $492: Boston – Beijing, China. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- British Airways – $769: Washington D.C. – Johannesburg, South Africa. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Mileage Run Deals
- Aa/ba: Lax-lhr-szg $481
- AA ORD-SWF segment run, $147/5 – October Tuesdays
- AC SEA/LAX/SFO/PDX – BKK $431 AI rt
- UA: mia-phx $96 ai
- UA or *A: SFO/SJC-AMS/FCO/MAD/BCN $386 to $398 RT
- BA: LAX to Austria for $436 Round Trip!
- <a href='http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-deals/1840840-ua-san-ctu-550-select-dates-aug-nov.html' title='UA: SAN-CTU, UA: SAN-CTU, <$550 for select dates Aug-Nov
- BA European multi-tix discounts
- UA: ATL – FCO ~$360-430 RT in August
- UA/ANA: ORD – SGN $521 (2.9 cpm)
- UA/EVA/ANA: IAH-HKG RT $657 late Aug-Sept
- SAS/*A LAX-LHR RT $724 Aug 2017
- Aer Lingus/Avios LAX-LHR RT $657
- AC/BR: YVR-KHH via ICN, NRT RT $426 or $582 CAD
- BOS-XIY, ~$700 all in during Independence Day week
Premium Class Fare Deals
- Skyteam : BCN/MAD-Mexico $1,394 RT
- CX: OSL-HKG r/t in PE for US$770
- ET: DUB-CPT 1,400 in March 2018
- Mxp-lax ua $ 1781
- CX: JNB-JFK r/t in PE for US$1,773
- Syd-Yyz. One way Business class with Fiji Airways Via NAN $ 2382 Canadian Dollars
- Ul pvg/cmb $750 rt
- BKK – LHR – FCO – SYD (J – ETIHAD) c. A$ 4,000 (US$2,954)
- AA: MAN-LIT/OKC £1006/£1046 Jul-Sep
- OW/ST- ZRH-LAX or SFO – £1606 GBP
- AA/IB: JFK-MAD $2500 RT in J
- Good 1way Biz $895 positioning fare: YYZ-CAI/BEY
- Business Ethiopian; YYZ-LHR-ADD-PVG Return $2700
- Malaysia Airlines : KTM – SYD $1,624 RT
- CA – YYZ to rest of China (except PEK) $2000CAD
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.