Each day, I compile the best flight, hotel and all around travel deals from the web. Under each section, you will find a variety of links that will take you to websites that first published these deals, many of which have information on how you can book. You will see a new post every day with updated deals, so be sure to check back often enough to not miss out!
Really Good Travel Deals
If you haven’t considered before, I highly recommend enrolling in Founder’s Card, which gets you a ton of travel discounts:
- 20% off Virgin Atlantic tickets to the UK, originating in the US or Canada, plus complimentary Flying Club Silver Elite status after just one flight.
- 5-25% off Cathay Pacific flights, plus complimentary Marco Polo Silver Tier status.
- 5-10% off most Virgin America fares.
- Up to 10% British Airways flights originating in the US, UK, or Canada.
- Save between 8-20% on Qantas flights from the US to either Australia or New Zealand.
- 5-10% off Emirates flights originating in the US.
- Up to 14% off Singapore Airlines flights, originating in the US.
- Up to 5% off JetBlue flights.
- ...and TONS more. Seriously – this is just a small sampling of the discounts, offers and perks.
Check out the benefits or get the card here. There’s a limited time discount for readers of The Forward Cabin, you won’t want to miss. I’ve been a member for several years, and have gotten more value than the membership fee is, so it’s a no-brainer for me, and most people.
- Hilton Odawara Resort and Spa, Japan $160
- Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills CA $1200 Suite
- Sheraton Bucharest $62
- Super 8 Tucson/Grant Road Area AZ $20
- Golden Tulip Jagershorst Eindhoven, Netherlands $34
- Air Canada / United – $447: Dallas / Phoenix – Barcelona, Spain. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Norwegian – Starting $360: Newark / Los Angeles / Oakland – Rome, Italy. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [Summer] United – $519: San Francisco – Taipei, Taiwan. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $310: Portland – Toronto, Canada. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- British Airways – $925: Phoenix – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- jetBlue – $242: New York – Palm Springs, California (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- LATAM – $679: Los Angeles – Santiago, Chile. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [Summer] Air Canada – $408: Chicago – Taipei, Taiwan. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $470: Seattle – Rome, Italy. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [Summer] Air Canada – $544: Los Angeles – Taipei, Taiwan. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Delta – $461: Philadelphia – Barcelona, Spain. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $640: Chicago – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $126: Dallas – San Francisco (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Air Canada – $732: New York / Newark / Baltimore / Boston – Seoul, South Korea. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Iberia – $489: Miami – Porto, Portugal. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [Summer] Delta – Starting $368: Washington D.C. / Baltimore / Cleveland – Stockholm / Copenhagen / Gothenburg / Oslo. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Mileage Run Deals
- F9: ATL-CLE/MCI/STL/CVG as low as $ RT very close-in, other $20 fares for other rts
- *A Various European cities to SAN under $400 ~ 3cpm
- DL: NYC-AUH $602 / 3.6cpm
- DL: CMB-AMS-LAX-HNL-OGG-LAX-SAN-LAS O/W $298, 16,257 miles, 1.7cpm
- UA/NH ORD-SIN r/t$557 2.85cpm
- NH/UA: YVR-SIN, 547USD/735CAD, 18.5k PQM, 3.0cpm
- UA: TPA/MCO-SEA/YVR/PDX mid $200s
- UA/LH: BRU – PTY from 362/$405
- Norwegian: SWF-DUB (+v/v) $211 RT…
- UA: MIA-AUS from $88 rt sdt
- AC: SAN-NGO from $390.77
- UA: BOS-Xian, China from $475 aug-dec
- Delta.YYZ-DTW-SFO-SEA-NRT-SIN $1155 Return
- AF CDG-HAV 278 euros, $312
- UA +*Alliance : AMS-HNL 485-500 Euro RT 17k+ miles :: August-September 17
Premium Class Fare Deals
- Aa : Jfk – mga $637 rt
- Avianca : LAX-BOG $865 RT 787 lie flat
- Ek/ qf / mh / ul : Cmb – akl $1,412 rt
- WY: CDG-ZNZ Sept 1.460.
- Klm/af lhr – bog biz 1434 usd
- DL/KLM: $1877 AMS-GRU W/ N.A. Stopover…
- Aegean : Madrid – Athens $328 RT
- Philippine Airlines : Tacloban/ Davao – Dubai/Kuwait $985 RT
- QR: 1550-1670 VIE-MLE/DPS or $1446 VCE-BKK
- SQ J CMB-PVG/PEK US$790 ai
- (Business) Milan/Rome-Australia/New Zealand R/T, THAI, 2.170 EUR incl.taxes
- Hm: Txl-sez ~ 1.100
- MH: CAI to ICN , HKG, TYO starting around about 1,000
- YYZ to MDE for $1138 CAD -Aeromexico
- LH: NYC-FRA $2065 P class
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.