Each day, I compile the best flight, hotel and all around travel deals from the web. Under each section, you will find a variety of links that will take you to websites that first published these deals, many of which have information on how you can book. You will see a new post every day with updated deals, so be sure to check back often enough to not miss out!
Really Good Travel Deals
If you haven’t considered before, I highly recommend enrolling in Founder’s Card, which gets you a ton of travel discounts:
- 20% off Virgin Atlantic tickets to the UK, originating in the US or Canada, plus complimentary Flying Club Silver Elite status after just one flight.
- 5-25% off Cathay Pacific flights, plus complimentary Marco Polo Silver Tier status.
- 5-10% off most Virgin America fares.
- Up to 10% British Airways flights originating in the US, UK, or Canada.
- Save between 8-20% on Qantas flights from the US to either Australia or New Zealand.
- 5-10% off Emirates flights originating in the US.
- Up to 14% off Singapore Airlines flights, originating in the US.
- Up to 5% off JetBlue flights.
- ...and TONS more. Seriously – this is just a small sampling of the discounts, offers and perks.
Check out the benefits or get the card here. There’s a limited time discount for readers of The Forward Cabin, you won’t want to miss. I’ve been a member for several years, and have gotten more value than the membership fee is, so it’s a no-brainer for me, and most people.
- Marriott Hotel Saskatchewan, Regina Canada $14-45
- Dolce Hayes Mansion, San Jose CA $45
- Holiday Inn Kunming City Centre, China $32
- Omni Houston, TX $59
- Four Points by Sheraton Guangzhou, Dongpu China $285
- The Shorthaul – jetBlue – $136: New York – Portland, Maine (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $363: San Francisco – Halifax, Canada. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [Summer] United – $682: Portland – Glasgow, Scotland. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- British Airways / Iberia – $729: Phoenix – Beirut, Lebanon. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Austrian – $606: Chicago – Odessa, Ukraine. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $327: Los Angeles – Ottawa, Canada. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $264: Seattle – Tampa (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- LOT Polish – $544: New York – Odessa, Ukraine. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Virgin Australia – $877: Los Angeles – Wellington, New Zealand. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $808: Dallas – Mumbai, India. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Delta – $667: New York / Boston / Chicago / Miami / Philadelphia / Washington D.C. – Johannesburg, South Africa. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Korean Air – $760: Washington D.C. – Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [Summer] The Shorthaul – United – $144: Newark – Knoxville, Tennessee (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $112: Miami – Nashville, Tennessee (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $198: Baltimore – Salt Lake City, Utah (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $821: Los Angeles – Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $918: Portland – Mumbai, India. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Mileage Run Deals
- Af: Bud-jfk 223.55 eur, bud-lax 296 eur
- UA – EWR-BKK $615 3.1 cpm
- AA: SFO-PHX-LAS-LAX-SFO same-day run (2000 miles, 3.7mpc)
- UA/AC: MCO-PEK ~$590 SEP/OCT/NOV dates
- BA: IAD-CDG $386 Ausgust/September dates
- TP: EWR – MAD $353 November dates
- F9: ATL-CLE/MCI/STL/CVG as low as $ RT very close-in, other $20 fares for other rts
- *A Various European cities to SAN under $400 ~ 3cpm
- DL: NYC-AUH $602 / 3.6cpm
- DL: CMB-AMS-LAX-HNL-OGG-LAX-SAN-LAS O/W $298, 16,257 miles, 1.7cpm
- UA/NH ORD-SIN r/t$557 2.85cpm
- NH/UA: YVR-SIN, 547USD/735CAD, 18.5k PQM, 3.0cpm
- UA: TPA/MCO-SEA/YVR/PDX mid $200s
- UA/LH: BRU – PTY from 362/$405
- Norwegian: SWF-DUB (+v/v) $211 RT…
Premium Class Fare Deals
- TK : Bkk – lon rtrn $1603
- TP Business MPM (Maputo)-FRA,MUC,STR 1800 Euro RT
- TK YYZ-MLE $2584 r/t
- Sv sin-cai $884 rt
- DL CMB-JFK/BOS $1660 r/t
- ET: Nairobi – Hong Kong, Business Class, $1428
- Ethihad; First Class 787 suite CAI-NRT $2450
- AUH to SEA, $3100 round trip (Etihad business class)
- Avianca : MIA – LIM $740 RT
- DL: LAX-JNB r/t in J for US$3,758
- AD/TP/LH/OU – SAO(CGH/VCP)-ZAG Business Class $1,500 RT
- Ethiopian : BEY – JNB $1,068 RT
- flyDubai/ Philippines Airlines : ASM – MNL $1,261 RT (MIXED)
- Philippine Airlines : LHR-DPS $1,564 RT
- Etihad : AUH-YUL $2,002 RT
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.