Each day, I compile the best flight, hotel and all around travel deals from the web. Under each section, you will find a variety of links that will take you to websites that first published these deals, many of which have information on how you can book. You will see a new post every day with updated deals, so be sure to check back often enough to not miss out!
Really Good Travel Deals
If you haven’t considered before, I highly recommend enrolling in Founder’s Card, which gets you a ton of travel discounts:
- 20% off Virgin Atlantic tickets to the UK, originating in the US or Canada, plus complimentary Flying Club Silver Elite status after just one flight.
- 5-25% off Cathay Pacific flights, plus complimentary Marco Polo Silver Tier status.
- 5-10% off most Virgin America fares.
- Up to 10% British Airways flights originating in the US, UK, or Canada.
- Save between 8-20% on Qantas flights from the US to either Australia or New Zealand.
- 5-10% off Emirates flights originating in the US.
- Up to 14% off Singapore Airlines flights, originating in the US.
- Up to 5% off JetBlue flights.
- ...and TONS more. Seriously – this is just a small sampling of the discounts, offers and perks.
Check out the benefits or get the card here. There’s a limited time discount for readers of The Forward Cabin, you won’t want to miss. I’ve been a member for several years, and have gotten more value than the membership fee is, so it’s a no-brainer for me, and most people.
- Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina, SC $30-75
- Waldorf Astoria Chicago- Presidential Suite $450
- Best Western Plus Elm House Inn, Napa CA $25
- Crowne Plaza Ahmedabad City Centre, India $20-90
- Intercontinental Bali Resort $25
- Copa – $308: Los Angeles / New York – Panama City, Panama. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- The Shorthaul – American – $96: Los Angeles – Albuquerque / Sacramento / San Francisco / San Jose / Tucson (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- The Shorthaul – American – $96: Chicago – Kansas City (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $228: New York – Los Angeles (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- The Shorthaul – American – $196: New York – Nashville / Kansas City (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $571: San Francisco – Bangkok, Thailand. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $581: Portland – Paris, France. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $156: Phoenix – Atlanta (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- The Shorthaul – American – $156: Washington D.C. – New Orleans (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – Starting $864: San Francisco / Los Angeles – Sydney / Melbourne, Australia. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Alaska Air – $239: Seattle – Mexico City, Mexico. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $293: Philadelphia – Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $201: Los Angeles – Orlando (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Air Canada – $520: Dallas – Beijing / Shanghai, China. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Asiana – $762: Chicago – Okinawa, Japan. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [Summer] jetBlue – $254: Fort Lauderdale – Long Beach, California (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Alaska Air – $292: Newark – San Diego (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Mileage Run Deals
- AY: LHR-SGN J £1450 440TP (all A350) – post-monsoon availability
- Aa/dl/ac/mu/hx: Us$470-480 yvr/yyz/yul-pvg
- Af: Bud-jfk 223.55 eur, bud-lax 296 eur
- UA – EWR-BKK $615 3.1 cpm
- AA: SFO-PHX-LAS-LAX-SFO same-day run (2000 miles, 3.7mpc)
- UA/AC: MCO-PEK ~$590 SEP/OCT/NOV dates
- BA: IAD-CDG $386 Ausgust/September dates
- TP: EWR – MAD $353 November dates
- F9: ATL-CLE/MCI/STL/CVG as low as $ RT very close-in, other $20 fares for other rts
- *A Various European cities to SAN under $400 ~ 3cpm
- DL: NYC-AUH $602 / 3.6cpm
- DL: CMB-AMS-LAX-HNL-OGG-LAX-SAN-LAS O/W $298, 16,257 miles, 1.7cpm
- UA/NH ORD-SIN r/t$557 2.85cpm
- NH/UA: YVR-SIN, 547USD/735CAD, 18.5k PQM, 3.0cpm
- UA: TPA/MCO-SEA/YVR/PDX mid $200s
Premium Class Fare Deals
- BKK-AMS (AZ) rt £819 a codeshares on EY
- AY: LHR-SGN J £1450 440TP (all A350)
- AF: YYZ/YUL to CPT in PE $1717 CAD; $1275 USD RT Nov/Jan
- Tk pek-ist-sfo $1,895 rt
- LX/WK: BRU-GIG 1195 rt. Biz (2 pax min)
- AC/SQ – yvr – sin $1917 usd
- Air China: DEL-SFO-DEL $2158 (Z fare)
- China Southern Business Yyz-Kul-Sin-yyz
- Klm : Sin – dps $324 rt
- Scoot: MEL -SIN US$743 RT
- CX: MLE-HKG-DPS Business $866 OW
- Latam Biz LAX-UIO $1K r/t
- 2-4-1 on Iberia Express Biz thru Sept 30
- NH YVR-SFO-NRT-KUL $1,968 rt
- UIA: ex-AMS to multiple middle-east/central-asia destinations from 234
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.