Each day, I compile the best flight, hotel and all around travel deals from the web. Under each section, you will find a variety of links that will take you to websites that first published these deals, many of which have information on how you can book. You will see a new post every day with updated deals, so be sure to check back often enough to not miss out!
Really Good Travel Deals
If you haven’t considered before, I highly recommend enrolling in Founder’s Card, which gets you a ton of travel discounts:
- 20% off Virgin Atlantic tickets to the UK, originating in the US or Canada, plus complimentary Flying Club Silver Elite status after just one flight.
- 5-25% off Cathay Pacific flights, plus complimentary Marco Polo Silver Tier status.
- 5-10% off most Virgin America fares.
- Up to 10% British Airways flights originating in the US, UK, or Canada.
- Save between 8-20% on Qantas flights from the US to either Australia or New Zealand.
- 5-10% off Emirates flights originating in the US.
- Up to 14% off Singapore Airlines flights, originating in the US.
- Up to 5% off JetBlue flights.
- ...and TONS more. Seriously – this is just a small sampling of the discounts, offers and perks.
Check out the benefits or get the card here. There’s a limited time discount for readers of The Forward Cabin, you won’t want to miss. I’ve been a member for several years, and have gotten more value than the membership fee is, so it’s a no-brainer for me, and most people.
- Hilton Greenville, NC $176 Presidential Suite!
- Hyatt Place Dewey Beach, Delaware $110-260
- InterContinental Taif, Saudi Arabia Royal Suite
- InterContinetnal Athens Greece $91
- InterContinental Presidente Cozumel $2050 Presidential Suite
- Practical Travel Tips: Havana, Cuba.
- Delta – $675: Los Angeles / Washington D.C. / Baltimore – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $431: San Francisco – Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [FARE GONE] Delta – $522: Dallas – Munich, Germany. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $683: Phoenix – Copenhagen, Denmark. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [Summer] The Shorthaul – American – $156: Washington D.C. – Chicago (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $194: San Francisco – Houston (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $366: Seattle – Liberia, Costa Rica. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – Starting $407: New York / Philadelphia – Basel, Switzerland. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $90: Los Angeles – Denver (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Qatar Airways – $785: Dallas – Muscat, Oman. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $196: Chicago – San Diego (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $490: Miami – Stockholm, Sweden. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Alaska Air – $252: New York – Portland, Oregon (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Iberia – $402: Boston – Brussels, Belgium. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Qatar Airways – $929: Washington D.C. – The Maldives. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $366: San Francisco / Baltimore / Los Angeles / Washington D.C . – Bogota, Colombia. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Mileage Run Deals
- Ba/ib: Spain-dxb/auh £163 rt
- MU/SKY: 40k Skymiles / 31k MQM at 4.5cpm (2 LEG IN J)
- UA/NH: KUL-LAX/SFO/EWR rt. (3.17 cpm onwards)
- AB BCN-MIA/JFK 454EUR ai
- AY (AA Codeshare) : SFO-OSL $442
- UA/LX + others (BA) Germany – LAX/SFO from 370
- DL: BOS-PVG $511 a.i. 2.85 cpm
- UA – IAD/DCA-EWR/ORD/SFO-HKG – ~$635 Late Summer
- SAS – IAD-CPH-DUB/CDG/NCE/BRU ~$650 RT AI Late Summer
- AA: SFO-BNA/PIT/RDU/EWR/BWI $142+ rt
- UA/Star, ORD-PVG returning to YYZ, $318 all in
- DL – JFK-HKG / 17,820 MQMs / $802
- DL: JFK-NRT-SIN 20838 MQM’s $681
- Qatar: ARN-DOH-AKL for $636 23,808 PQM, 2.7cpm
- DL: ORD-DTW-NRT-MNL RT $611 & 17458MQMs at 3.5CPM
Premium Class Fare Deals
- BA: OSL-SFO/SJC/LAX in W: $738 Oct/Nov/Dec 17
- CX: YVR-Asia r/t in J for ~US$2,900
- GS: SVO-TSN r/t in J for 878
- CZ YYZ-SHA via CAN rt, us$1800
- AY/AA: BMA-SFO r/t in J for $1,650
- PRG – SFO (BA) – 1800$ in J
- HU: PVG/PEK-AKL for US$1,440 rt
- CI: JFK/LAX/SFO/YVR-Asia r/t in PE and J from ~$1,100
- Ba business: Nyc-zrh/fra/bru $1605
- Qr vce – bkk 1081 gbp business fare
- Jfk – lim latam 1100rt
- DL: YVR/YEG/YYC-ICN r/t in J for US$1,867
- las 1400-1600 eur rt’>Klm dub>las 1400-1600 eur rt
- JFK to ZRH – AA/DL/LX/UA – $2,100 RT
- AZ (KE metal) CAI- JAPAN for USD 1370
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.