Each day, I compile the best flight, hotel and all around travel deals from the web. Under each section, you will find a variety of links that will take you to websites that first published these deals, many of which have information on how you can book. You will see a new post every day with updated deals, so be sure to check back often enough to not miss out!
Really Good Travel Deals
If you haven’t considered before, I highly recommend enrolling in Founder’s Card, which gets you a ton of travel discounts:
- 20% off Virgin Atlantic tickets to the UK, originating in the US or Canada, plus complimentary Flying Club Silver Elite status after just one flight.
- 5-25% off Cathay Pacific flights, plus complimentary Marco Polo Silver Tier status.
- 5-10% off most Virgin America fares.
- Up to 10% British Airways flights originating in the US, UK, or Canada.
- Save between 8-20% on Qantas flights from the US to either Australia or New Zealand.
- 5-10% off Emirates flights originating in the US.
- Up to 14% off Singapore Airlines flights, originating in the US.
- Up to 5% off JetBlue flights.
- ...and TONS more. Seriously – this is just a small sampling of the discounts, offers and perks.
Check out the benefits or get the card here. There’s a limited time discount for readers of The Forward Cabin, you won’t want to miss. I’ve been a member for several years, and have gotten more value than the membership fee is, so it’s a no-brainer for me, and most people.
- Wyndham Grand Galvez, Galveston TX $15-$40
- Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue, $272
- Crowne Plaza Semarang, Indonesia- Chairman Suite
- Hotel Indigo, Orange Beach Gulf Shores Alabama
- Hilton Los Angeles/San Gabriel $252 Presidential Suite!
- American – $118: Newark – Miami (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [Summer] The Shorthaul – American – $96: Washington D.C. – Nantucket, Massachusetts. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [Summer] Delta – $582: San Francisco – London, England. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- All Nippon Airways – $704: Portland – Manila, Philippines. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- All Nippon Airways – $752: Phoenix – Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Cathay Pacific – $582: New York – Phuket, Thailand. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $156: Los Angeles – Chicago (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $264: Seattle – Tampa (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $415: Philadelphia – Zurich, Switzerland. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- All Nippon Airways – $539: Los Angeles – Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [Summer] United – $718: Dallas – Shanghai, China. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $564: Chicago – Bangkok, Thailand. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [Summer] jetBlue – $276: Fort Lauderdale – San Francisco (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Finnair – $406: New York – Copenhagen, Denmark. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- jetBlue – $226: Boston – Seattle (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $590: Washington D.C. – Bangkok, Thailand. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Hotel sales with Accor, Best Western, Caesars, Choice, Fairmont, Hard Rocks, Hilton, Intercontinental, Loews, Marriott, Radisson, Starwood, Wyndham and Others
Mileage Run Deals
- DL/KL: OSL-MSP $374ai RT
- UA, USA to China OJ from $303 ai
- AC: SFO-BOM $797 ~4cpm
- Ba/ib: Spain-dxb/auh £163 rt
- MU/SKY: 40k Skymiles / 31k MQM at 4.5cpm (2 LEG IN J)
- UA/NH: KUL-LAX/SFO/EWR rt. (3.17 cpm onwards)
- AB BCN-MIA/JFK 454EUR ai
- AY (AA Codeshare) : SFO-OSL $442
- UA/LX + others (BA) Germany – LAX/SFO from 370
- DL: BOS-PVG $511 a.i. 2.85 cpm
- UA – IAD/DCA-EWR/ORD/SFO-HKG – ~$635 Late Summer
- SAS – IAD-CPH-DUB/CDG/NCE/BRU ~$650 RT AI Late Summer
- AA: SFO-BNA/PIT/RDU/EWR/BWI $142+ rt
- UA/Star, ORD-PVG returning to YYZ, $318 all in
- DL – JFK-HKG / 17,820 MQMs / $802
Premium Class Fare Deals
- BA; ARN-DXB; WTP (Prem Econ); £468
- Summer: QR ARN-SIN ~1200
- VS: PE LHR to MIA £626
- NZ SYD(AUS)-AKL-EZE 3900 AUD (3000USD) through EOS
- (Business) Hong Kong-Melbourne/Sydney R/T, Philippines Airlines, 1.260 EUR/1.430 USD
- MU LAX-DPS in J for $2,605 4.7CPM w/ TONS of RDMs/EQDs when crediting to DL
- China Eastern : CEB to various Chinese cities $326 RT
- Singapore : CMB – DPS $446 RT
- OS: PRG-HKG in J ~ 1550 Euro
- airberlin ai: $2250 LAX/SFO-Germany in J
- CX: HEL/OSL-South East Asia (RT) ~US$1000 (Premium Economy)
- BA: OSL-SFO/SJC/LAX in W: $738 Oct/Nov/Dec 17
- CX: YVR-Asia r/t in J for ~US$2,900
- GS: SVO-TSN r/t in J for 878
- CZ YYZ-SHA via CAN rt, us$1800
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.