Each day, I compile the best flight, hotel and all around travel deals from the web. Under each section, you will find a variety of links that will take you to websites that first published these deals, many of which have information on how you can book. You will see a new post every day with updated deals, so be sure to check back often enough to not miss out!
Really Good Travel Deals
If you haven’t considered before, I highly recommend enrolling in Founder’s Card, which gets you a ton of travel discounts:
- 20% off Virgin Atlantic tickets to the UK, originating in the US or Canada, plus complimentary Flying Club Silver Elite status after just one flight.
- 5-25% off Cathay Pacific flights, plus complimentary Marco Polo Silver Tier status.
- 5-10% off most Virgin America fares.
- Up to 10% British Airways flights originating in the US, UK, or Canada.
- Save between 8-20% on Qantas flights from the US to either Australia or New Zealand.
- 5-10% off Emirates flights originating in the US.
- Up to 14% off Singapore Airlines flights, originating in the US.
- Up to 5% off JetBlue flights.
- ...and TONS more. Seriously – this is just a small sampling of the discounts, offers and perks.
Check out the benefits or get the card here. There’s a limited time discount for readers of The Forward Cabin, you won’t want to miss. I’ve been a member for several years, and have gotten more value than the membership fee is, so it’s a no-brainer for me, and most people.
- The Whitehall Chicago $62
- Novotel Beijing Peace $20-40
- Four Seasons Vancouver Canada $149
- Washington Hilton, DC $119
- InterContinental Bangkok Club Suite!
- The Shorthaul – Air Canada – $196: Los Angeles – Vancouver, Canada. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- The Shorthaul – American – $198: Miami – Belize City, Belize. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [Summer] jetBlue – $296: San Francisco – Boston (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $431: Portland – Aruba. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $700: Phoenix – Hong Kong. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Delta – $524: Chicago – Inverness, Scotland. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Asiana – $649: San Francisco – New Delhi, India. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $724: New York – Nairobi, Kenya. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $489: Seattle – Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Virgin America – $286: Los Angeles – Philadelphia (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $824: Dallas – Penang, Malaysia. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- All Nippon Airways – $952: Chicago – Sydney, Australia. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- LATAM – $358: Miami – La Paz, Bolivia. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- British Airways – $560: New York – Bucharest, Romania. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $425: Boston – Helsinki, Finland. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Air Canada – $644: Washington D.C. / Baltimore – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $679: Los Angeles – New Delhi, India. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Mileage Run Deals
- Aa: Jfk-las/lax $123-$187
- DL: WAS-DTW-NRT-MNL RT 670 Main Carbin. 33916 MQM 2.0cpm
- Sky Team: LAX – SGN r/t under $600 ~ 3cpm
- Air China – LHR-PEK-AKL from £540
- AA: WAS – FCO ~$501 RT Mid Aug ’17 – Mid May ’18
- OneWorld+StarAlliance: DUS-TPA/RSW 300 return
- LAX to LET rt , LATAM Sept/Oct $365 credit to Alaska !
- UA: EWR-SFO-TPE – 3.59cpm – 18,069mi
- ORD-BOM RT-Swiss air for $707
- <a href='http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-deals/1852260-oz-sfo-del-648ai-via-expedia.html' title='OZ / *A: SFODEL $648ai via Expedia’>OZ / *A: SFODEL $648ai via Expedia
- DL/KL: OSL-MSP $374ai RT
- UA, USA to China OJ from $303 ai
- AC: SFO-BOM $797 ~4cpm
- Ba/ib: Spain-dxb/auh £163 rt
- MU/SKY: 40k Skymiles / 31k MQM at 4.5cpm (2 LEG IN J)
Premium Class Fare Deals
- Kenya/ Oman Air : JNB – CAN $1,038 RT
- Business: Iberia. BRU-RIO $Canadian 2200
- MCO-HKG-HGH/PVG-YYZ UA/CX: US$2389 ai / 32k+ PQM
- CA: NYC-TYO in Business $2,028+
- AA – EWR to MGA in F + C: $636.00 A/I
- SkyTeam (AF/KL): Cairo-Singapore
- $2100~ CMB-AKL EK+QF I class (via SIN)
- WAS-NBO (Nairobi) on UA/star $2399 pp in Biz
- Ba/aa/ib was-ath ~$2150 j
- AZ: Moscow – SEL/ TYO in PE + SU J; USD 1,100 RT
- IB: BRU-HAV in I 1405eur
- MH: DEL-Australia r/t in J from ~US$1,350
- SQ:Tokyo- LAX RT USD2193 Business Class
- MU: CRK-JFK/ORD/LAX/SFO/HNL/YVR r/t in J as low as ~$1,650
- QR : PRG – CPT/HND/HKG/CAN/MLE… from 1535$
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.