Each day, I compile the best flight, hotel and all around travel deals from the web. Under each section, you will find a variety of links that will take you to websites that first published these deals, many of which have information on how you can book. You will see a new post every day with updated deals, so be sure to check back often enough to not miss out!
Really Good Travel Deals
If you haven’t considered before, I highly recommend enrolling in Founder’s Card, which gets you a ton of travel discounts:
- 20% off Virgin Atlantic tickets to the UK, originating in the US or Canada, plus complimentary Flying Club Silver Elite status after just one flight.
- 5-25% off Cathay Pacific flights, plus complimentary Marco Polo Silver Tier status.
- 5-10% off most Virgin America fares.
- Up to 10% British Airways flights originating in the US, UK, or Canada.
- Save between 8-20% on Qantas flights from the US to either Australia or New Zealand.
- 5-10% off Emirates flights originating in the US.
- Up to 14% off Singapore Airlines flights, originating in the US.
- Up to 5% off JetBlue flights.
- ...and TONS more. Seriously – this is just a small sampling of the discounts, offers and perks.
Check out the benefits or get the card here. There’s a limited time discount for readers of The Forward Cabin, you won’t want to miss. I’ve been a member for several years, and have gotten more value than the membership fee is, so it’s a no-brainer for me, and most people.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls – Eatontown, NJ $109
- Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown, $22
- Hilton Wenchang, China $139
- Novotel Panama City, Panama $20-40
- Fairmont Mayakoba, Playa del Carmen, Mexico $153
- Practical Travel Tips: Barcelona, Spain.
- Thomas Cook – $460: San Francisco – Manchester, England. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- The Shorthaul – American – $149: Boston – Charleston, South Carolina (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [FARE GONE] United – $247: Seattle – Guadalajara, Mexico. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- jetBlue – $108: New York – Fort Lauderdale (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $106: San Francisco – Dallas (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $362: Seattle / Portland / Sacramento – Maui, Hawaii (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – Starting $476: Phoenix / Philadelphia – Beijing, China. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $98: Los Angeles / Miami – Chicago (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $480: Washington D.C. / Baltimore – Manchester, England. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [FARE GONE] American – $98: Chicago – New Orleans (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $98: Dallas – Los Angeles (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- jetBlue – $260: New York – San Diego (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Air France / KLM Royal Dutch – $488: Boston – Tallinn, Estonia. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American / Delta – $434: Washington D.C. / Baltimore – Munich, Germany. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $128: Los Angeles – Houston, Texas (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Virgin Atlantic – $904: San Francisco – Johannesburg, South Africa. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Mileage Run Deals
- RoundTrip 19 US cities to San Jose, Costa Rica, starting at $226, $270 and $300
- RoundTrip15 Canadian cities to Osaka, Japan starting at $753 CAD/$603
- UA /*A/KL AMS/DUS-USA 378-440 EUR RT Sept 17 – June 18
- AA/BA: AUS-LHR nonstop $612 RT April-May 2018
- AA: Yyz -mel $519 cad one way
- Ps: Arn-bkk 385 r/t
- UA: ORD- SGN in Sept. $560 ~3.1 cpm
- Aa: NYC-las/lax $123-$187
- DL: WAS-DTW-NRT-MNL RT 670 Main Carbin. 33916 MQM 2.0cpm
- Sky Team: LAX – SGN r/t under $600 ~ 3cpm
- Air China – LHR-PEK-AKL from £540
- AA: WAS – FCO ~$501 RT Mid Aug ’17 – Mid May ’18
- OneWorld+StarAlliance: DUS-TPA/RSW 300 return
- LAX to LET rt , LATAM Sept/Oct $365 credit to Alaska !
- UA: EWR-SFO-TPE – 3.59cpm – 18,069mi
Premium Class Fare Deals
- AA J HKG-YYZ rt (Via DFW/LAX) USD2560
- Qatar : Nairobi – Guangzhou $1,193 RT
- QR CPT-LAX/IAH/ATL/MIA (via DOH) – ~$2K in J August thru next May!
- (Business) Beijing Capital Airlines, Lisbon-Beijing R/T, 1.580 EUR
- AF: US-Spain r/t in F as low as $3,000
- SQ: Prem Econ rt HKG-CPH ~$1.15k
- Aeromexico:Washington – Lima Business $1057
- (Business) Amsterdam-Easter Island R/T, Delta, 1.620 EUR incl. taxes
- PS: AMS – PEK EUR 377 [actually Economy Class]
- Ba: Ams-bkk r/t 1386
- LA: MEX-IPC r/t in J for ~US$1,150
- Ib/ba wt+ (pe) mad-dxb/auh 350
- Latam : Mex – gru $959 rt
- QR : NRT-35 Europian cities 200,000 JPY (1800 USD)
- TK: PVG-YYZ/YUL CNY17000 J (aprox $2500 USD)
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.