Each day, I compile the best flight, hotel and all around travel deals from the web. Under each section, you will find a variety of links that will take you to websites that first published these deals, many of which have information on how you can book. You will see a new post every day with updated deals, so be sure to check back often enough to not miss out!
Really Good Travel Deals
If you haven’t considered before, I highly recommend enrolling in Founder’s Card, which gets you a ton of travel discounts:
- 20% off Virgin Atlantic tickets to the UK, originating in the US or Canada, plus complimentary Flying Club Silver Elite status after just one flight.
- 5-25% off Cathay Pacific flights, plus complimentary Marco Polo Silver Tier status.
- 5-10% off most Virgin America fares.
- Up to 10% British Airways flights originating in the US, UK, or Canada.
- Save between 8-20% on Qantas flights from the US to either Australia or New Zealand.
- 5-10% off Emirates flights originating in the US.
- Up to 14% off Singapore Airlines flights, originating in the US.
- Up to 5% off JetBlue flights.
- ...and TONS more. Seriously – this is just a small sampling of the discounts, offers and perks.
Check out the benefits or get the card here. There’s a limited time discount for readers of The Forward Cabin, you won’t want to miss. I’ve been a member for several years, and have gotten more value than the membership fee is, so it’s a no-brainer for me, and most people.
- InterContinental Grand Seoul Parnas- Club Ondol Suite
- Hilton Conrad Chicago $583 Presidential Suite
- Airline miles as cheap as .0007?
- Hilton Key Largo Resort, FL- Bakers Cay Suite!
- Capital Hilton, Washington DC $209 Presidential Suite!
- Thanks for 6 Great Years
- Hotel sales with Accor, Best Western, Caesars, Choice, Fairmont, Hard Rocks, Hilton, Intercontinental, Loews, Marriott, Radisson, Starwood, Wyndham and Others
- Virgin America – $176: Los Angeles – Orlando (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Delta – $585: Seattle – Inverness, Scotland. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Air Canada – $303: Phoenix – Montreal, Canada. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- The Shorthaul – jetBlue – $116: Baltimore – Fort Lauderdale (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- China Eastern – About $400: Los Angeles / Chicago / New York – Asia. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Alaska – $196: Seattle / Portland – Austin, Texas (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $156: Philadelphia – Denver (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- jetBlue – $196: San Francisco – Fort Lauderdale (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Air Canada – $769: Dallas – Seoul, South Korea. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $98: Chicago – San Diego (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- jetBlue – $166: Fort Lauderdale – Los Angeles (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $437: Newark – Paris, France. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [FARE GONE] jetBlue – $166: Boston – San Francisco (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Alaskas Air – $238: Baltimore – Los Angeles (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- All Nippon Airways – $498: San Francisco – Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Mileage Run Deals
- AA Round Trip: NRT-DFW-ORD-YUL 3.6 cpm $540
- China Eastern. $375+ JFK to SE Asia (MNL, SIN, etc.) r/t a.i. Starting $375
- UA/Delta Roundtrip Miami to Belize City at $347
- AA- YYZ-HKG $368 CAD /$295USD One way or $742 CAD return
- DL: Y+ SCL-TYO/ICN/PEK/PVG from $1,287. Some deals ex-GRU/GIG/EZE
- DL: EZE-HND $994 r/t (4.2cpm)
- UA: LHR-SFO K class £444
- RoundTrip 19 US cities to San Jose, Costa Rica, starting at $226, $270 and $300
- RoundTrip15 Canadian cities to Osaka, Japan starting at $753 CAD/$603
- UA /*A/KL AMS/DUS-USA 378-440 EUR RT Sept 17 – June 18
- AA/BA: AUS-LHR nonstop $612 RT April-May 2018
- AA: Yyz -mel $519 cad one way
- Ps: Arn-bkk 385 r/t
- UA: ORD- SGN in Sept. $560 ~3.1 cpm
- Aa: NYC-las/lax $123-$187
Premium Class Fare Deals
- ET : BRU – SEZ ( via VIE ) from 1357
- China Eastern/ Aeroflot : Moscow – Bali $1,356 RT
- Qatar Airways : Tunis – Kuala Lumpur $1,165 RT
- Hawaiian Airlines: New York City(JFK) to Nanjing, China for $3768
- AZ: AMS-MOW in J for 435 RT (BRU, DUS and others departure possible as well)
- AC AMS-PTY 1341 plenty of dates available
- ETHIOPIAN: DXB to JNB in for £781
- Kuwait Air: RoundTrip first class JFK to New Delhi India starting $4664
- BA/AY: YYC-DXB in Business CAD$2,947 (USD$2,371)
- TK: From 1435USD CAN-Many Europe Cities
- CAI-NRT EY Suite OW 1320EUR / RT 2080 EUR
- SV: First Class One-Way from Singapore to Cairo from £732
- Aeromexico : SAN/LAS/ORD – SCL (mixed) $1,061 RT
- AM: NYC-CUN $648 in “J”
- AA J HKG-YYZ rt (Via DFW/LAX) USD2560
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.