Each day, I compile the best flight, hotel and all around travel deals from the web. Under each section, you will find a variety of links that will take you to websites that first published these deals, many of which have information on how you can book. You will see a new post every day with updated deals, so be sure to check back often enough to not miss out!
Really Good Travel Deals
If you haven’t considered before, I highly recommend enrolling in Founder’s Card, which gets you a ton of travel discounts:
- 20% off Virgin Atlantic tickets to the UK, originating in the US or Canada, plus complimentary Flying Club Silver Elite status after just one flight.
- 5-25% off Cathay Pacific flights, plus complimentary Marco Polo Silver Tier status.
- 5-10% off most Virgin America fares.
- Up to 10% British Airways flights originating in the US, UK, or Canada.
- Save between 8-20% on Qantas flights from the US to either Australia or New Zealand.
- 5-10% off Emirates flights originating in the US.
- Up to 14% off Singapore Airlines flights, originating in the US.
- Up to 5% off JetBlue flights.
- ...and TONS more. Seriously – this is just a small sampling of the discounts, offers and perks.
Check out the benefits or get the card here. There’s a limited time discount for readers of The Forward Cabin, you won’t want to miss. I’ve been a member for several years, and have gotten more value than the membership fee is, so it’s a no-brainer for me, and most people.
- Park Hyatt Sanya Sunny Bay Resort, China $325 Villa
- Holiday Inn Bangkok 1 Bedroom Executive Suite
- Baymont Inn&Suites Auburn, Indiana $18
- Hyatt Place Pittsburgh South/Meadows Racetrack Suite
- Booking.com Free Genius Program for 10% Off
- The Shorthaul – American – $130: Los Angeles – Albuquerque, New Mexico (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Alaska Air – $196: San Jose, California – Austin, Texas (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $556: Portland – Hong Kong. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- [FARE GONE] Business Class – All Nippon Airways – $596 USD / $752 CAD: Vancouver – Sydney, Australia. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- British Airways / Iberia – $750: Phoenix – Beirut, Lebanon. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- jetBlue – $216: New York – Albuquerque, New Mexico (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $106: San Francisco – Dallas (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $385: Seattle – San Juan, Puerto Rico. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Qatar Airways – $730: Philadelphia – Manila, Philippines. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $216: Los Angeles – Washington D.C. (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Emirates – $819: Dallas – Muscat, Oman. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $98: Chicago – Houston. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- jetBlue – $98: Fort Lauderdale – Cleveland / Pittsburgh (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Royal Jordanian – $548: New York / Chicago – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $493: Boston – Xi’an, China. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- All Nippon Airways – $592: Washington D.C. – Manila, Philippines. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Practical Travel Tips: Douro Valley, Portugal
Mileage Run Deals
- United: BOS/EWR/LAX/JFK TO CPH starting at $350
- United JFK to ARN R/T starting $454
- Delta/AF: ARN-CDG-LAX $355 in Nov
- Norwegian, Air Canada rouge, IcelandAir FLL/MIA/EWR/JFK/BOS-CPH starting at $313 r/t
- Ua: Sfo-pvr/sjd $210 – $213 rt
- China Eastern: Roundtrip Flights from YVR(Vancouver) to KIX(Osaka) starting at $511
- AA Round Trip: NRT-DFW-ORD-YUL 3.6 cpm $540
- China Eastern. $375+ JFK to SE Asia (MNL, SIN, etc.) r/t a.i. Starting $375
- UA/Delta Roundtrip Miami to Belize City at $347
- AA- YYZ-HKG $368 CAD /$295USD One way or $742 CAD return
- DL: Y+ SCL-TYO/ICN/PEK/PVG from $1,287. Some deals ex-GRU/GIG/EZE
- DL: EZE-HND $994 r/t (4.2cpm)
- UA: LHR-SFO K class £444
- RoundTrip 19 US cities to San Jose, Costa Rica, starting at $226, $270 and $300
- RoundTrip15 Canadian cities to Osaka, Japan starting at $753 CAD/$603
Premium Class Fare Deals
- Ethiopian: ARN to JNB for £1,075
- Nyc – mad rt on j 1576
- TK: ARN-BKK rtn Business Class (J) 1094 GBP
- *A: AMS-TYO, P class $2200
- AA/BA/IB/AY Business class fares AMS/PRG/BUD-LAS/BOS/WAS/PHL/YYZ and more…
- BA/AA:WAS-ATH/LCA r/t in J for ~$1,700
- SFO/SJC/LAX-LHR: *A $3k RT Jan through EOS
- <a href='http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/premium-fare-deals/1858778-ba-first-zimbabwe-europe-o-w-us-1560-a.html' title='BA First: Zimbabwe-Europe O/W BA First: Zimbabwe-Europe O/W <US$1560
- Delta : Honolulu – Nassau $1,132 RT
- Hainan Airlines : Toronto – Guangzhou $1,922 (CAD $2,422)
- Kenya Airways : Africa to Asia $1,285 RT and Dubai to Lagos $748 RT
- Qr: Biz: Ohs jfk (£1500) / bkk (£797)/ kul (£872)
- KU: DEL-FRA r/t Biz (C) USD 1077
- Cdg/fra/Mrs/Nce – lax/sfo 1700 (*A/OW/ST)
- EY SGN-AMS mixed F/J $2679
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.