Each day, I compile the best flight, hotel and all around travel deals from the web. Under each section, you will find a variety of links that will take you to websites that first published these deals, many of which have information on how you can book. You will see a new post every day with updated deals, so be sure to check back often enough to not miss out!
Really Good Travel Deals
If you haven’t considered before, I highly recommend enrolling in Founder’s Card, which gets you a ton of travel discounts:
- 20% off Virgin Atlantic tickets to the UK, originating in the US or Canada, plus complimentary Flying Club Silver Elite status after just one flight.
- 5-25% off Cathay Pacific flights, plus complimentary Marco Polo Silver Tier status.
- 5-10% off most Virgin America fares.
- Up to 10% British Airways flights originating in the US, UK, or Canada.
- Save between 8-20% on Qantas flights from the US to either Australia or New Zealand.
- 5-10% off Emirates flights originating in the US.
- Up to 14% off Singapore Airlines flights, originating in the US.
- Up to 5% off JetBlue flights.
- ...and TONS more. Seriously – this is just a small sampling of the discounts, offers and perks.
Check out the benefits or get the card here. There’s a limited time discount for readers of The Forward Cabin, you won’t want to miss. I’ve been a member for several years, and have gotten more value than the membership fee is, so it’s a no-brainer for me, and most people.
- Orbitz.com $30 off $100
- Grand Hyatt New York
- Crowne Plaza Resort Xishuangbanna, China- Suite
- Crown Plaza Amsterdam Schiphol $90
- Booking.com Up to $315 Cash Back&Free Genius Program 10% Off
- Delta – $416: Chicago – Dusseldorf, Germany. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Alaska Air – $276: Los Angeles – Anchorage, Alaska (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $265: Washington D.C. – Portland, Oregon (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Air Canada – $294: Phoenix – Montreal, Canada. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Qatar Airways – $720: New York – Kathmandu, Nepal. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $196: Los Angeles – Atlanta (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $462: Seattle – Munich, Germany. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- All Nippon Airways – $684: Philadelphia – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Air France / KLM Royal Dutch – $599: San Francisco – Malta. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $104: Dallas – San Diego (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Austrian – $550: Chicago – Vienna, Austria. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $141: Miami – Salt Lake City, Utah (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- South African – $794: New York – Cape Town, South Africa. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- jetBlue – $258: Boston – San Jose, California (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $458: Washington D.C. / Baltimore – Helsinki, Finland. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Practical Travel Tips: Ethiopia
- American – $353: San Francisco- Guatemala City, Guatemala. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Mileage Run Deals
- UA: YYZ/YUL/YOW/YVR to PVG $563 CAD $453 USD RTN
- AA: BOS-MSY $115 Labor day weekend
- LA: MIA – ASU/EZE US$294 RT sept-dic
- DL: RSW to PVG/PEK $589 RT 3.53cpm
- Aa: Mia-arn, $430 usd rt
- AA: LAX-DFW or ORD for $50 OW either direction, many dates and times Nov.- Feb.
- UA: SJC/SMF-Various Mexico Non-Beach Markets $250 – $270 RT
- DL YYC-HKG $692 USD rtn
- SK Premium Economy SFO-CPH-OSL 850 – 24280 Miles (Almost all Star Alliance)
- SK Premium Economy ARN-CPH-PVG 776 22880 Miles
- UA: YYZ/YVR-HKG US$412/387 all in Sept weekday
- AS/VX/B6/UA – SFO to/from BOS $237 RT
- AC: PHX-HKG $400ish
- AA: DFW-DEN, $48 r/t
- UA ORD-SIN, BKK-ORD $400, 2.0cpm
Premium Class Fare Deals
- LX/LH F from KUL to Europe from around $5,620
- BA|OW – FIRST – LHR to AUH – £1654
- BA: London Gatwick to Punta Cana (Dominican Republic) from £1,105 return in Club
- BA: London Gatwick to Kingston (Jamaica) from £1,105 return in business class
- BA First LHR-HKG £2,076
- Air Canada (£1,074) or Delta (£1,116): Madrid to Cancun return in business class
- Ow/st: Sfo-bud/ath/ist/otp/sof $2300-2700
- DL (and Skyteam) ATL to PRG from $1698, ATL to BRU from $1998 (Z class)
- Ba/ow: Lis-dxb/j – £1060
- TK: Vilnius (Lithuania) to Sao Paulo (Brazil) for £1,297 return in business class
- BA OW: FIRST LHR to TLV 1666pounds
- OW Lon – hav £1420 return
- [AZ] AMS/fra/txl – scl/gru 1300eur
- [klm/af] waw/krk/gdn – gru 1585eur
- Dl: Aus/sat-cdg $2040 d1
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.