Each day, I compile the best flight, hotel and all around travel deals from the web. Under each section, you will find a variety of links that will take you to websites that first published these deals, many of which have information on how you can book. You will see a new post every day with updated deals, so be sure to check back often enough to not miss out!
Really Good Travel Deals
- 20% off Virgin Atlantic tickets to the UK, originating in the US or Canada, plus complimentary Flying Club Silver Elite status after just one flight.
- 5-25% off Cathay Pacific flights, plus complimentary Marco Polo Silver Tier status.
- 5-10% off most Virgin America fares.
- Up to 10% British Airways flights originating in the US, UK, or Canada.
- Save between 8-20% on Qantas flights from the US to either Australia or New Zealand.
- 5-10% off Emirates flights originating in the US.
- Up to 14% off Singapore Airlines flights, originating in the US.
- Up to 5% off JetBlue flights.
- ...and TONS more. Seriously – this is just a small sampling of the discounts, offers and perks.
Check out the benefits or get the card here. There’s a limited time discount for readers of The Forward Cabin, you won’t want to miss. I’ve been a member for several years, and have gotten more value than the membership fee is, so it’s a no-brainer for me, and most people.
- Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur $187-250 Suite
- Super 8 Virginia Beach Oceanfront $20-35
- Orbitz.com $30 off $100
- Grand Hyatt New York
- Booking.com Up to $315 Cash Back&Free Genius Program 10% Off
- United – $305: Los Angeles – Toronto, Canada. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Air France – $496: San Francisco / Washington D.C. – Basel, Switzerland. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $281: Portland – Fort Lauderdale (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- All Nippon Airways – $614: Phoenix – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- KLM Royal Dutch – $551: San Francisco / Washington D.C. – Catania, Sicily, Italy. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- South African – $794: New York – Johannesburg, South Africa. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Visit 2 Cities – Icelandair – $343: Seattle – London, England and Reykjavik, Iceland. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $525: Philadelphia – Lima, Peru. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American / Delta – $345: Los Angeles – San Juan, Puerto Rico. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $118: Dallas – Cleveland, Ohio (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $551: Chicago – Munich, Germany. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- jetBlue – $193: Fort Lauderdale – Barbados. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $399: New York – Zurich, Switzerland. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $487: Boston – Rome, Italy. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $272: Washington D.C. – San Jose, California (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Air France – $584: Washington D.C. – Malta. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- KLM Royal Dutch – $463: San Francisco / Los Angeles – Krakow, Poland. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Mileage Run Deals
- Ua/ana: Jfk-hnd-kix-gum-mnl-nrt-jfk – $691
- Sv: Gva-nbo $250-265 rt
- Aa/ac: Lax-hkg $381-$423 rt
- UA: YYZ/YUL/YOW/YVR to PVG $563 CAD $453 USD RTN
- AA: BOS-MSY $115 Labor day weekend
- LA: MIA – ASU/EZE US$294 RT sept-dic
- Aa: Mia-arn, $430 usd rt
- AA: LAX-DFW or ORD for $50 OW either direction, many dates and times Nov.- Feb.
- UA: SJC/SMF-Various Mexico Non-Beach Markets $250 – $270 RT
- DL YYC-HKG $692 USD rtn
- SK Premium Economy SFO-CPH-OSL 850 – 24280 Miles (Almost all Star Alliance)
- SK Premium Economy ARN-CPH-PVG 776 22880 Miles
- UA: YYZ/YVR-HKG US$412/387 all in Sept weekday
- AS/VX/B6/UA – SFO to/from BOS $237 RT
Premium Class Fare Deals
- (Business class) Stockholm/Gothenburg-Asia R/T, Finnair, fr 1.270 EUR/1.510 USD incl.
- Singapore Air: Milan (MXP) to Melbourne (MEL) for £1,161 one-way
- Saudia: Milan (MXP) to Jakarta (CGK) in Business class for $563 one way
- £1230/$1600 LHR-BKK With Garuda in Biz Round Trip…
- Singapore Air: MXP to KUL in Business for £849 one-way
- Air China: London (LHR) to Tokyo (NRT) for £1,473 return in Business class
- Finnair: DUB to SGN in business class for £1,330 return
- Gulf Air (£1,098) or Turkish (£1,260): LHR to Manila in Business class
- LX/LH F from KUL to Europe from around $5,620
- BA|OW – FIRST – LHR to AUH – £1654
- BA: London Gatwick to Punta Cana (Dominican Republic) from £1,105 return in Club
- BA: London Gatwick to Kingston (Jamaica) from £1,105 return in business class
- BA First LHR-HKG £2,076
- Air Canada (£1,074) or Delta (£1,116): Madrid to Cancun return in business class
- Ow/st: Sfo-bud/ath/ist/otp/sof $2300-2700
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.