Each day, I compile the best flight, hotel and all around travel deals from the web. Under each section, you will find a variety of links that will take you to websites that first published these deals, many of which have information on how you can book. You will see a new post every day with updated deals, so be sure to check back often enough to not miss out!
Really Good Travel Deals
- 20% off Virgin Atlantic tickets to the UK, originating in the US or Canada, plus complimentary Flying Club Silver Elite status after just one flight.
- 5-25% off Cathay Pacific flights, plus complimentary Marco Polo Silver Tier status.
- 5-10% off most Virgin America fares.
- Up to 10% British Airways flights originating in the US, UK, or Canada.
- Save between 8-20% on Qantas flights from the US to either Australia or New Zealand.
- 5-10% off Emirates flights originating in the US.
- Up to 14% off Singapore Airlines flights, originating in the US.
- Up to 5% off JetBlue flights.
- ...and TONS more. Seriously – this is just a small sampling of the discounts, offers and perks.
Check out the benefits or get the card here. There’s a limited time discount for readers of The Forward Cabin, you won’t want to miss. I’ve been a member for several years, and have gotten more value than the membership fee is, so it’s a no-brainer for me, and most people.
- Edinburgh Capital Hotel, Scotland $20
- Booking.com Up to $315 Cash Back&Free Genius Program 10% Off
- Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur $187-250 Suite
- Super 8 Virginia Beach Oceanfront $20-35
- Orbitz.com $30 off $100
- Avianca – $378: Newark – Quito, Ecuador. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Delta – $512: San Francisco / Los Angeles / Chicago / Portland / Seattle – Geneva, Switzerland. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Delta – $470: Portland / Seattle – Brussels, Belgium / Zurich, Switzerland. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Delta / KLM Royal Dutch – $584: Phoenix – Dublin, Ireland. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- The Shorthaul – American – $155 (Regular) / $115 (Basic Economy): Philadelphia – New Orleans (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $578: Los Angeles – Amsterdam, Netherlands. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- jetBlue – $236: New York – Salt Lake City, Utah (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Lufthansa – $522: Seattle – Venice, Italy. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Singapore Air – $620: Los Angeles – Seoul, South Korea. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Qatar Airways – $718: Dallas – Bali, Indonesia. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Air France / KLM Royal Dutch – $496: Chicago / Los Angeles / San Francisco / Washington D.C. – Luxembourg. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $295: Miami / Fort Lauderdale – Vancouver, Canada. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Emirates – $748: New York – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- jetBlue – $154: Boston – Dallas (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- KLM Royal Dutch – $503: Washington D.C. / Chicago / San Francisco – Istanbul, Turkey. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- China Southern – $380: New York – Fuzhou, China. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Austrian – $567: Los Angeles – Vienna, Austria. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Mileage Run Deals
- [EY] DUB – BKK 432 eur
- OW BCN-MCT Y/Y+ 200 TP $403 rt
- Copa Airlines: Rio de Janeiro (GIG) to Panama City (PTY) for £114 return
- Ua/ana: Jfk-hnd-kix-gum-mnl-nrt-jfk – $691
- Sv: Gva-nbo $250-265 rt
- Aa/ac: Lax-hkg $381-$423 rt
- UA: YYZ/YUL/YOW/YVR to PVG $563 CAD $453 USD RTN
- AA: BOS-MSY $115 Labor day weekend
- LA: MIA – ASU/EZE US$294 RT sept-dic
- DL: RSW to PVG/PEK $589 RT 3.53cpm
- Aa: Mia-arn, $430 usd rt
- AA: LAX-DFW or ORD for $50 OW either direction, many dates and times Nov.- Feb.
- UA: SJC/SMF-Various Mexico Non-Beach Markets $250 – $270 RT
- DL YYC-HKG $692 USD rtn
- SK Premium Economy SFO-CPH-OSL 850 – 24280 Miles (Almost all Star Alliance)
Premium Class Fare Deals
- Dl/klm ams-scl 1600
- DL: ORD to PVG for under 1,000 RT in W class
- UA: LHR-EWR-HNL rt in P (business/first), $2500
- AA/BA SVG-LHR-MIA-GIG ~ 3750 USD First/Business
- AA/BA SVG-LHR-MIA-GIG ~ 3750 USD First
- CA: NYC-TYO/SEL r/t in J from $2,030
- Qatar : Kigali to Beijing $1,415 RT
- GA (SkyTeam) – Business Class Flights LHR – SYD £1,872 Return
- BA/OW – AMS – SJO – 1380 – Business Class- Various Dates
- BA / AA FIRST MAN-LHR-LAX-SJD £2443rtn
- Air China LIS-PEK in bc Z EUR 1’200
- (Business) Larnaca-Asia R/T, SriLankan Airlines, fr 1.085 EUR incl. taxes
- HU: JFK-CTU/CKG in Business (R) $2,188
- Qatar Airways: Venice (VCE) to Bangkok (BKK) for £1,100 return
- BA: AMS to BKK in Business for £1,216 return
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.