Each day, I compile the best flight, hotel and all around travel deals from the web. Under each section, you will find a variety of links that will take you to websites that first published these deals, many of which have information on how you can book. You will see a new post every day with updated deals, so be sure to check back often enough to not miss out!
Really Good Travel Deals
If you haven’t considered before, I highly recommend enrolling in Founder’s Card, which gets you a ton of travel discounts:
- 20% off Virgin Atlantic tickets to the UK, originating in the US or Canada, plus complimentary Flying Club Silver Elite status after just one flight.
- 5-25% off Cathay Pacific flights, plus complimentary Marco Polo Silver Tier status.
- 5-10% off most Virgin America fares.
- Up to 10% British Airways flights originating in the US, UK, or Canada.
- Save between 8-20% on Qantas flights from the US to either Australia or New Zealand.
- 5-10% off Emirates flights originating in the US.
- Up to 14% off Singapore Airlines flights, originating in the US.
- Up to 5% off JetBlue flights.
- ...and TONS more. Seriously – this is just a small sampling of the discounts, offers and perks.
Check out the benefits or get the card here. There’s a limited time discount for readers of The Forward Cabin, you won’t want to miss. I’ve been a member for several years, and have gotten more value than the membership fee is, so it’s a no-brainer for me, and most people.
- Shangri-La Dubai $25
- South Point Hotel, Las Vegas $43
- Hamilton Hotel, Washington DC $56-75
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District $55
- Omni Scottsdale Resort at Montelucia, Scottsdale AZ $806
- KLM Royal Dutch – $858: San Francisco – Kilimanjaro, Tanzania. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- British Airways – $680: Los Angeles – Glasgow, Scotland. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $428: Portland – Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- WestJet – $313: Phoenix – Halifax, Canada. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Alaska Air – $418: Newark – Fairbanks, Alaska (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $419: Los Angeles – Chengdu, China. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Delta – $688: Washington D.C. – Mumbai, India. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $933: Seattle – Sydney, Australia. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- jetBlue – $196: San Francisco – Fort Lauderdale (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $653: Philadelphia – Shanghai, China. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $508: Chicago – Beijing, China. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Emirates – $887: Dallas – The Maldives. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $563: Newark – Hong Kong. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- jetBlue – $196: Boston – Salt Lake City, Utah (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Air Canada – $324: Washington D.C. / Baltimore – Vancouver, Canada. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Practical Travel Tips: Amalfi Coast, Italy.
- American – $514: Los Angeles – Beijing, China. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Mileage Run Deals
- Aa: Ord-phx-lax-hkg-sin-hkg-lax-ord – $1058; 21,371 eqm
- HKG-LAX r/t on HU $1116 A-fare economy class
- ET: KWI to Europe starting from 255 USD return
- CA: BCN – TPE/BKK/HKG/KUL/MNL/TYO premium economy 576 GBP – 637 GBP
- UA segment runs in CA: eg, SMF-SAN $37 one way
- Hainan HKG-JFK 900 USD
- UA: EWR-SIN $409 RT (22233mi, 1.8cpm)
- AS/VX: LGA-DAL-LAX coach R $103
- China Eastern JFK-PVG-SIN-PVG-JFK $463 (19628 MQMS / 2.35 CPM for Delta MQMs)
- UA: LAX-ORD, $66 ow (not basic economy!)
- AA: SFO-DFW or DFW-SFO $38 each way BASIC ECONOMY
- DL: LAX-DTW-MIA & VV $238 & 3.8CPM thus 6250 MQMS
- AA LAX-BKK-SIN-LAX Around $500
- EK CDG KUL 900EUR on MH website
- AA: SFO-DCA/IAD $50 one way all in Basic Economy REDUCED EARNINGS
Premium Class Fare Deals
- HKG-SFO-SEA UA biz $2545
- HKG-SFO-SEA UA biz $2545
- CGK-LHR r/t J UL $2864AUD
- OW: MAD – BKK $2022 ai, I fare
- DL: YYZ/YOW/YUL-PEK r/t in J for US$2,070 (A350 suites)
- EK NBO-CAN via DXB 995usd o/w
- BA/AA (OneWorld): JFK/MIA – MAD $3603
- WY, ZRH-BKK via MCT from 1400
- BA:LHR-MCT (J), £1179 (x2)/£1365 (solo) inc 5* hotel 3x nights
- QR partnerspecial TXL – CNX 2900 /2 pax
- MU (China Eastern): DL MR/vacay: JFK to SGN (Saigon), $2.5k over New Years, $.06cpm
- *A: NYC-TBS $2048 RT in J
- LHR-AMM-DOH-CMB With One World Business for £1740 Only return.
- Air China : JNB – KIX $1,877 RT
- Pakistan International Airways : KUL – LHE $493 RT
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.