Each day, I compile the best flight, hotel and all around travel deals from the web. Under each section, you will find a variety of links that will take you to websites that first published these deals, many of which have information on how you can book. You will see a new post every day with updated deals, so be sure to check back often enough to not miss out!
Really Good Travel Deals
If you haven’t considered before, I highly recommend enrolling in Founder’s Card, which gets you a ton of travel discounts:
- 20% off Virgin Atlantic tickets to the UK, originating in the US or Canada, plus complimentary Flying Club Silver Elite status after just one flight.
- 5-25% off Cathay Pacific flights, plus complimentary Marco Polo Silver Tier status.
- 5-10% off most Virgin America fares.
- Up to 10% British Airways flights originating in the US, UK, or Canada.
- Save between 8-20% on Qantas flights from the US to either Australia or New Zealand.
- 5-10% off Emirates flights originating in the US.
- Up to 14% off Singapore Airlines flights, originating in the US.
- Up to 5% off JetBlue flights.
- ...and TONS more. Seriously – this is just a small sampling of the discounts, offers and perks.
Check out the benefits or get the card here. There’s a limited time discount for readers of The Forward Cabin, you won’t want to miss. I’ve been a member for several years, and have gotten more value than the membership fee is, so it’s a no-brainer for me, and most people.
- Ambassador Chicago $67
- Conrad Miami $68-77
- South Point Hotel, Las Vegas $43
- Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort, Tucson AZ $118
- Four Seasons Vancouver Canada $149
- The Shorthaul – Alaska Air – $156: San Francisco – Albuquerque, New Mexico (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Finnair – $430: New York – Helsinki, Finland. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $306: Los Angeles – Toronto, Canada. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Delta – $463: Portland – Beijing, China. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- All Nippon Airways – $571: Phoenix – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- KLM Royal Dutch – $633: Washington D.C.- Entebbe, Uganda. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $624: Los Angeles – Okinawa, Japan. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $312: Seattle – Charleston, South Carolina (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $88 (Regular Economy) / $48 (Basic Economy): Philadelphia – Orlando (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Virgin America – $276: San Francisco – Raleigh / Durham, North Carolina (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- Qatar Airways – $754: Dallas – Chiang Mai, Thailand. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- American – $79 (Regular Economy) / $73 (Basic Economy): Chicago – Denver (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $114 (Regular Economy) / $74 (Basic Economy): Miami – Denver (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- KLM Royal Dutch – $775: New York – Zanzibar, Tanzania. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $334: Boston – Bogota, Colombia. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- United – $365: Washington D.C. – Oslo, Norway. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- KLM Royal Dutch – $775: Washington D.C. – Kilimanjaro, Tanzania. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Mileage Run Deals
- *A: SNA-SIN $507 2.5cpm
- La/++ akl-scl-mad-hnd 570
- Lh: Arn/got – sfo $297usd rt
- DL CLE-BOS 11Nov17 $172
- AA: SFO-ANU $315 and Up – RT (7,868 mi; 4.0 cpm)
- Fare War! Delta LAX-SIN As Low as $389 RT! 17,558 MQM at 2.2CPM
- AA/CX/JL: LAX-MNL-SIN-LAX $427 and up
- MU: JFK-PVG-CMB-MLE $608 roundtrip 2.4cpm
- HU : PEK – SJC or CTU – LAX $ 550
- <a href='https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-deals/1870726-ua-lx-ac-lh-sea-zrh-373usd-3cpm.html' title='*A UA/LX/AC/LH: SEA-ZRH, 373USD, *A UA/LX/AC/LH: SEA-ZRH, 373USD, <3cpm
- UA: LAX-SIN $384 RT (17520mi, 2.2cpm)
- AA: CPH-LAX £322 rtn (O-class)
- LCY-JFK r/t on SQ/LX/UA/LH £4300 (approx) Y
- A3: ARN-ATH-WAW $62, select summer Tuesdays
- AA: DCA-ORD-NRT-SIN — $569 for 20,100EQM(2.8cpm)
Premium Class Fare Deals
- LON-DEL F class with Lufthansa or Swiss £2483
- Ay j: Hel-pvr 1633
- DL: LAS-PEK in Business $2,034 (and LAS/MCO-PEK on A350 $2,276)
- Saudia GVA-KUL,CGK,MNL £750ish AI RT
- Lh j: Nyc-cai ~$2,600
- BA [First] Sweden – USA, starting at 2270 EUR R/T
- BA: SFO-MAN J $2800 rt about $900 cheaper than SFO-LON
- Ba: Got – sfo pe $760usd rt
- MH: Kul-Icn USD~600 Kul-Del USD~333 BK:Z 280TP USD1.2/TP
- CZ: PVG-SFO in Business $1,435
- TK: PEK to Africa/Americas in Business ~$1,800
- YYZ-JNB Egyptair MS in Z
- Qatar: Kigali – IAD $1,586 RT
- Pvg-ewr $2250us.
- *A: TUN-IAH 1614 r/t
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.