Out today is several new service adjustments, and cancellations for the American Airlines network out of several key hubs.
Out of Dallas/Ft Worth
- A 6th daily flight to Cancun will be added
- A 4th daily flight to San Jose/Los Cabos will be added
- Seasonal service to Rio de Janeiro will not return.
- Quito, Ecuador service will be discontinued on August 21 (however will still continued to be served from Miami)
Out of Miami
- On August 21, service to Belo Horizonte, Brazil will be discontinued. The station will also be closedZ
- The daylight flight to São Paulo, Brazil will be discontinued beginning December 19.
- New service will be introduced to Georgetown, Guyana and Pereira, Columbia
- A third daily flight from Caracas, Venezuela will be added.
- New service to Cordoba, Argentina will be added on April 2, 2019.
- A second daily flight to Antigua will be added on May 3, 2019.
Out of New York JFK
- Starting August 21, Rio de Janeiro will be flown 5 times a week, but will return to fault service from December 19 through March 16. In 2019, this flight will be seasonal only.
Out of Los Angeles LAX
- Service to São Paulo, Brazil will scale down to 4 days per week.
- Service to Buenos Aires, Argentina will begin 3 days a week.
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.