Aura is the first American five-star air transport experience, proclaimed by founder Zander Futernick. The concept is very luxurious and affordable, with the primary role filling the gap between private jets and commercial airlines with a reimagined flight experience.
The new Aura design is luxurious and convenient to offer services similar to a private jet. Their jets will have a lot of space to accommodate only 29 passengers on board at an affordable price. The reliability of the Aura experience is uniquely positioned as it enhances no delay in time that usual major commercial carriers experience, topped with a excellent customer services. Unlike other airports where passengers stay for hours before takeoff, Aura aims to take off within 20 minutes of passenger boarding. Further, the flights take off from private or local airports which are separate from the crumpled atmosphere of commercial airports.
The First Class is located in the rear (unlike most commercial planes) with some of the widest seats for this type of plane, with spacious legroom, unlike other airlines First lass services. This affordable first-class section has an advantage over private jet services on the culinary front, for sure, such as Sushi Bar selections, a rotating fusion tapas menu, and wide variety of curated wine and liquor. It is easy to stream using a high-speed WIFI while on board while the seats are fitted with Skylights Virtual headsets. Prices start at around $280 each way with a subscription.
Aura has an elegant designed eight-passenger Wave cabin, situated in the front of the plane. The Wave section has luxurious and exclusive interior design, with a custom five-course meal prepared on board by professional cooks. Prices start at around $600 one-way with a subscription.
Now…onto the meat of this post…no pun intended…
The Culinary Experience
Here’s what I think sets Aura apart from everyone else – it’s the dining experience. Sure, you can Book the Cook on Singapore, or have a live chef onboard Etihad, but for a fairly short-haul experience on domestic business routes, I don’t think you’re going to be able to beat the onboard food with Aura, prepared fresh. It’s going to be restaurant quality, with plentiful portions and options, which is something you won’t find anywhere on a domestic airline in this day and age.
- Lobster Bisque with Crème Fraîche
- Gazpacho with Fresh tomatoes, bell pepper garnish
- Smoked Salmon Platter with norwegian salmon, capers, lemon vinaigrette
- Antipasti with prosciutto, mozzarella, artichoke hearts, heirloom tomatoes
- House Salad with Baby greens, Fennel, Candied walnuts, pomegranate, house dressing
MEATLOCKER (WAVE Signature Dining Experience):
- Rack of Lamb with balsamic glaze, asparagus, rosé potatoes
- Filet Mignon with Grass-fed filet, bearnaise, caramelized carrots, duck-fat frites
- Beef à la Bourguignonne with Braised tenderloin, pearl onions, au gratin potatoes
- Chicken Garganelli with free-range chicken, broccoli florets, parmesan shavings
- Chicken Marsala with chicken cutlets, marsala reduction, portobello mushrooms, saffron risotto
- Duck Confit with Pommes de terre à la sarladaise, roasted vegetables
- Miso Glaze Salmon with Wild-caught salmon, broccolini, Asian rice noodles
- Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Kosher, and Halal options are all available upon request
- Dark Chocolate Mousse
- Lindt chocolate, ground hazelnut garnish
- Lemon Ginger Crostata with shortcrust pastry, lemon ginger zest
- Carrot Cake with With extra cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries with Organic strawberries, Lindt Chocolate
- WAVE Signature Ice Cream Sundae with Madagascar-vanilla bean ice cream, chocolate drizzle, maraschino cherries, assorted toppings by request
- Gelato (assorted flavors)
- Fruit and Cheese platter
- Eggs à la Florentine with poached eggs, hollandaise, spinach
- Chicken and Waffles with Sweet potato wafflettes, poached eggs, fried chicken, chipotle bearnaise, maple syrup
- Strawberry Pancakes with Whipped cream, strawberries, and maple syrup (gluten-free available)
- Nutella French Toast
- Avocado Toast
- Chai Bowl
- Special Mimosas, Bloody Mary, etc.
- Butter Croissant
- New York Bagel with cream cheese
- Fruit platter
- Assorted coffees and teas
- Chicken Tikka Masala with Warm naan, spiced curry sauce, tomato purée
- Pollo/Fish Tacos with flour tortilla, avocado, pico de gallo
- Burrata with Creamy burrata, heirloom tomatoes, olive oil, reduced balsamic
- Calamari with Light batter, lemon tartar sauce
- Lamb Dolmas with Seasoned lamb, grape leaves, currants
- Fattoush Salad with Finely chopped vegetables, flatbread
- Steak Tartare with Worcestershire sauce, crostini, onion and pepper garnish
- Beef/Lamb/Salmon sliders with Brioche bun, selection of sauces
- Smorrebrod with shrimp, avocado, and crispy potato
- Frites with Truffle Salt and Parsley Seasoning
- Mezze with choice of falafel, hummus, and baba ghanoush
- Assorted Crostinis
- Selection of Spring Rolls and Dumplings
Fresh daily assortment
- Dirty martini
- Moscow Mule
- Kir Royal
- Bloody Mary
- Old Fashion
- Aperol Spritz
- Gin Tonic
- Sex on a Plane
- Rotating selection of red and white wines
Check out Aura HERE and comment below if you sign up!
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals! Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.