One of the things I tend to do every day is peruse the list of deals that are out there for travel – either by going to individual websites, monitoring my Twitter feed, or looking at RSS. I’ve got a few go to blogs and websites I go to to check things out, and a number of email lists that I’m on, but it dawned on me that there’s really no concise place to get this information. I spend quite a bit of time trying to find the information in several different places, but I wish it was all in one. Actually – a lot of people ask where I get my information – and I wish I had a one-stop-shop-place to send them to.
Starting this week, I’ll be introducing a new daily post to help you find all of these deals in one place. If you subscribe to my daily email, you’ll get these delivered to your inbox every day (no spam, promise). Subscription to this newsletter is free.
So, here’s how it goes:
- The daily post will feature both airfare and hotel deals. Sometimes you’ll see other stuff thrown in, too.
- I’ve included my favorite blogs that feature these deals in the list. When you click on a link, you’ll be taken directly to their website where you can get more information on the fare, rate, etc. I’m not necessarily endorsing their website or information, but rather linking to them as they have found the deal, and I wanted to pass that information off to you for consideration. However, note that these sites are go-to places for me, so I trust them and use them near daily. They may receive compensation for you visiting their site or using their links, however I receive no compensation whatsoever. I’m sure they appreciate you using their links, if you so desire.
- To actually book airfare or hotel nights, you’ll need to go through the airline or hotel itself, or, in some cases, a third party travel website (like Travelocity, etc.). See the posts for more information.
- The post will be updated daily with the latest deals, so if you check each post every day, you’ll notice a fresh set of listings. The best way to get these deals reliably is to subscribe to my email list.
- If you’ve got a great go-to website for getting deals, please do let me know and I’ll consider adding it to the list.
To be clear, I’ll be continuing to post daily tricks, tips, reviews, musings, stories and other blog posts daily – so you won’t see just the daily deals posts. You’ll see these in addition to everything else, that way you still get to see all of the usual content. These daily deals are meant to enhance your experience.
Is there anything else you’d like to see in this service?
Looking for the best way to earn miles and points quickly? Visit the "Credit Cards" drop down on the main menu bar above for the hottest deals!Want to learn more and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and deals? Join My Travel Tips Facebook Page! This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.